We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hai! :D

BelloNL

Hey! :D I'm BelloNL and I'm from The Netherlands. :P

I joined TDUC PC Club for TDU2 (can't wait!) via the official TDU2 forums and because I'm waiting for TDU2 to come out I installed TDU1 again and started with a new profile. Now I'm looking for people to cruise with. :P Btw, is the only way to add friends in TDU trough the menu when you meet them ingame?

And sometimes I see somebody which has that weird TDU car (red with yellow striping) and on the map it says car not downloaded, does this means they have a mod or that they have bought the Mega Pack? If they have the megapack, is there a possibility for me to see the cars as they normally are. Or do I have to purchase the DLC then? :P

Also, is there any kind of club in TDU1 that is still active and I can join?

I'd love to join one, but because you need to join via a friend... ;o

So if you'd like to cruise, my in-game name is BelloNL and if you'd like to have my Xfire, just look to the left. ^_^

Hai there, welcome to TDUCK! :hello:

The red car with yellow stripes (or the Default car) only appears when someone else is driving a megapack car and you don't have the megapack, the only way to solve this is to purchase the megapack. :)