We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: 2010 Lamborghini Murciélago LP670-4 SuperVeloce

TDUZoqqer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question,

What camera must i use ?

Noble M14 ?

I swap this model with Murcielago coupé, butr cam isn't good...

Thks !

i use the ik camera and hud of the Murcielago coupé and it worked good, are you actually setting the default camera at Murcielago coupé?

ps:my 2010 Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce China Limited Edition are up shortly in the physics mod section.

i use the ik camera and hud of the Murcielago coupé and it worked good, are you actually setting the default camera at Murcielago coupé?

ps:my 2010 Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce China Limited Edition are up shortly in the physics mod section.

Yes, i use cam & ik of Muricelago, but interior view isn't good.

I'm sitting not front of the steer. A bit to left. :confused:

No idea ?

Yes, i use cam & ik of Muricelago, but interior view isn't good.

I'm sitting not front of the steer. A bit to left. :confused:

No idea ?

it depend on how you look at it i find the view fine with Muricelago camera but after testing the Gallardo coupe camera you may wanna try it..

What's there bad? only question

Your image quality for the interiors doesn't look correct. They have strange rainbow colours within the images, either you bumped the brightness or something rather.

Originally it looks like this *From my game 16xQ and forced HQ visuals*

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

First: because the Interior wasn't build for doors, so, when I detaching the pannels, there were a big hole between interior and body

That's why you model poly's and the car in order to create that, like I do. *You do no how to model as you did the old LP670* :)

Second: when I made doors working, the vents would "fly away" by opening

That's why you never make 'Opening vents' by using windows. Or create a version where you have open and closed vents

*I always hated the idea, hence why I always did seprate versions*

This Model is Property of J/T Tuning Germany

No it doesn't it belongs to Forza 3/Turn10 Studio's

http://www.tducentreal.com? < Umm?

Problem's solved. ;) Sorry if this may make you angry but I am just pointing out thing's. I have nothing against you *Many might not think that* but I really don't. So please for the sake of trying to abuse me I am just trying to let you know what was the bad. So you can improve/fix it.

[sarcastic]aah yeah, thanks for posting all this what you reporting in your threads, very helpfull man:)[/sarcastic]

Ok.. Be ungreatful then. Jeez just trying to let you know. I don't have a gun to your head.

---------------

I never said the MODEL is properry, i wrote the MOD (also known as modification) is owned © 2010 by JT Tuning

O'Rly?

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

old readme, sorry :) I just edit the car names in there when I made a mod. should I fix it? :rolleyes:

I mean, C'mon, I also dont posting on tx pro and here what you did wrong, and I could post a lot what bugs your cars have :)

Have a good day :)

I mean, C'mon, I also dont posting on tx pro and here what you did wrong, and I could post a lot what bugs your cars have :)

His cars certainly have less bugs. Anyway this is not the point.

Why you take everything so personally? You think that if he says your car's bugs he destroys your Modder Reputation on TDUC and make people think bad things about you? Well no. He says things which you should take into consideration and if you do so they will help improving your reputation and become a better modder.

Stop taking everything personally and try to fix your mods' bugs.

Cheers.:)

I won't say what I wanna say.. *Zips mouth* I was just showing you/lending a hand for once.

If you wanna get personal about things then Email me. I'll gladly reply.

That's all from me.

Remember that email is still there. ;)

Your image quality for the interiors doesn't look correct. They have strange rainbow colours within the images, either you bumped the brightness or something rather.

That's because of the way he edit his photos. So Zoqquer, don't edit them like that.

• 2 weeks later...