We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your Favourite 'Rubbish Game' Reviews

Who

Rubbish games. We all love them, ofcourse we'd never buy these horrible atrocities, but reading reviews of them is always genuinely brilliant. essentially, zero punctuation reviews for games that deserve it.

Post your favourite 'Crap Game' reviews. I'll start

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/tow-truck-simulator-review

once in Crane mode you control the crane using J, G, T, U, Y, H, P, K and all four cursor keys. Manoeuvring it is comparable to having sex remotely via an arcade claw.

zero punctuation reviews for games that deserve it.

I'll save space, but Zero P ones are best for this!

One of his best for me, is his Modern Warfare 2 one!

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1118-Call-of-Duty-Modern-Warfare-2 - Just to note, that if you havent seen any of his, it has mature language...like most of his do!

Befour you ask, i dont like MW2...to me it's just the first MW but with a few new extras(i own MW, and played MW2 at a mates).

I'll have to fish out a few old reviews from magazines, or get my mate to his website set up!(He's doing a games review website, i'm doing some reviews)