We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

So TDU 2, what will we all be getting it on?

T0M722

What platform will you be buying TDU2 on?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. What platform will you be buying TDU2 on?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

If I get it (which I probably will, knowing me), it will be on PC, then later on PS3 (once it goes down in price). If it's anything like TDU1, I'll be buying it FOUR TIMES on PC. But hopefully it's not like that. Because, Atari, I don't want to "activate my product" every time I use it and then use up all my activations on one computer because of that.

-Leadfoot

;381294']If I get it (which I probably will' date=' knowing me), it will be on PC, then later on PS3 (once it goes down in price). If it's anything like TDU1, I'll be buying it FOUR TIMES on PC. But hopefully it's not like that. [b']Because, Atari, I don't want to "activate my product" every time I use it and then use up all my activations on one computer because of that.[/b]

-Leadfoot

Why don't you get it on Steam then? I heard that is supposed to remember all your activations of games so you'll only enter them the very first time after purchase, since it's linked to your account...

hey the people that are playing it with xbox gimme your gamer tags and im gunna get a wireless adapter before test drive unlimited 2 cuz i just got a xbox recently after my ps3 said bye to me :( any way im going to cruise and go offroad ect im 15 i dont play like im playing bumper cars trust me i hate those kind

When this thread was first made, I voted PC... Since then I've gotten a PS3, so I'll probably get TDU2 for that instead seeing as my video card only meets the minimum requirements.

I'm on the same boat!

Maybe later for PC as the Beta kinda work'd but not actually max'd out, and most of my friends will be getting it for PS3 so..