We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

dmn : BMW M5 E60 V2.0

kit074

• Replies 109
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know how i open this files all files are 0bytes why?

:rolleyes:

Right under that bold yellow download link, it clearly says: ''Open only archive of the newest vesiey 7-zip (9.13)''.

How did you missed that? :lol:

Hey dude, what about not stealing my sound mod or at least ask for permission.

I demand the admins/moderators to do something about this.

If anyone doesn't believe me please open his bnk and mine than compare the samples.

Why do russians steal so much? There's even a russian site with stolen vehicle mods.

[TUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/TUBE]

Hey dude, what about not stealing my sound mod or at least ask for permission.

I demand the admins/moderators to do something about this.

If anyone doesn't believe me please open his bnk and mine than compare the samples.

Why do russians steal so much? There's even a russian site with stolen vehicle mods.

Your sound is no thief, I honestly did not even know it, I was only asked to lay out the model, please forgive me, now, PRINT that you by a sound mod

Sorry my bad english :)

[mod edit:] Please do not quote videos, thanks!

The download link has been removed as it included a sound mod that you had no permission to post. Either ask the author of it for permission or remove it completely from the download before you upload it again. Thanks.

@ Eeshan use Tdu modding tools to change camera .

I don't know what are those Physics for the car. After installation my game crashes on start. And others physics for others cars have the same problem.Why ?

I have tdu 1.66 version with djey magicmap and megapack installed.

@ Eeshan use Tdu modding tools to change camera .

I don't know what are those Physics for the car. After installation my game crashes on start. And others physics for others cars have the same problem.Why ?

I have tdu 1.66 version with djey magicmap and megapack installed.

The physics worked for me, but I had to fiddle around with the brtqs before it could rev out of first :confused: