We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

LL-shots! - BMW 3.0 CSL Gr. 5 1975 - final pictures - 18.08.2011.

iLLusion

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, PoTW billboards are coming out nicely so far. :)

And now some Island Paradise news. :) You'll be really happy to know that ''black roads bug'' is FINALLY solved! Yep, you've heard it right! Thanks to edwin for opening Road Texture problems topic, and Djey for replying in such a short notice, we now have a workable solution. Djey added new option called ''Force Mipmap Count'' to his TDUMT, and it works like a charm! So it's so long you ugly black road thingy and hello awesome new road!

I just can't express enough of gratitude to Djey for making our problems go away!

While I was converting .dds with proper mipmaps, I've decided to update specular maps and darken tunnel textures. As a extra, I've made a crosswalk! :lol:

2s9u2b4.jpg

2zfj3ig.jpg

Island Paradise v0.9.1 will be ready for download in an hour or two. ;)

I've finished Morning>Sunny day with clouds 1>Storm>Sunny day with clouds 2>Sunset so far. I've made a new sky dome for sunset, and couple of cloud textures. IP weather mod is finished, I would say. :)

To be honest, I didn't expected to finish all tasks so soon. :p

213gnr7.jpg

33nbvbl.jpg

2qm2ohg.jpg

bkebl.jpg

npl9mq.jpg

Island Paradise v0.9.2 is being uploaded as we speak... sorry for this few hours delay, but this time I wanted to be sure that everything work like it should. Then I've noticed that Sunset needs a bit more tweaking, then I had to make new screenies... :p

123upw6.jpg

syv09e.jpg

29yoaon.jpg

2w5sowm.jpg

Now we have real paradise weather too! Those clouds are going to blow your mind. :D

• 2 weeks later...

For 67 weeks (and still counting!) TDU Central community voted for crem de la crem shots made by TDU enthusiasts. All of them were featured as TDU:C banner and now you'll get a chance to see them while you drive all around Oahu! This is the first and hopefully not last billboard pack made from those awesome shots. Enjoy!

2aenm93.jpg

11bop38.jpg

1415ms9.jpg

2ztln2w.jpg

6o38yo.jpg

Billboards shown in this pack are made from pictures taken by Mr. Bean, Jensen, robillard3381, Ringo_60013, Grin116, Turbo lag, Andreaz1, The Queen, killalldude, Sponge, GWTBialy, pyrre, Aston007 and scuderia_458. I would like to thank them for their contribution and help with this project!

This mod wouldn't be possible without Djey's TDU Modding Tools and without great community such as TDU:Central!

Thank you all, I can't wait to share it with you. :) I'm aiming at weekend as possible release date. :)

btw.

Later on, I'll try to make a winter add-on too, since I got a lot of winter textures laying around. :p

Sounds great! :)

and

BRING ON THE WINTER VERSION AS IT'S GETTING DAMN COLD AROUND HERE!!:lol:

J/K! Take all your time you need/want man.:)