We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit by Criterion

Rai06

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just downloaded the game for pc still not sure about it yet only tried a few races I don't seem to get the feel of speed when accelerating like other driving games but on the up side the graphics look good .My in game name is Bezrider if anyone wants to add me as a friend :cool:

Been playing the Game Since i got it on Thursday...and i'm Loving it! The Level of Detile is epic! Even have the 'cats eyes' on the road and go off if theres no lights, even the reverse lights lit up a bit of what was behind me when it was pitch black and i had stopped! Can always count on Criterion to have detile in the game!

Also anyone know how to get your ingme pic's off the consle? I'm guessing you have to sign in to the 'my NFS' account thing to view them like with past NFS games?

Also, if anyone else on the PS3 want to add me, it's : Calster17

Also, People talking of DLC, i think i've found where they may add in the future! If anyone played Burnout PAradise, they'll know that there was a Bridge at the end of 4th Street....well on Hot Pursuit, Theres roadworks and a bridge beeing built when driving on 'East Gorge Freeway'......Can easly asd new roads....also theres plenty of space on the existing map! It depends on how long EA will let them work on it! MAy not want next years NFS by BlackBox to be overshowed by the last game if DLC is still comming out!

Also for DLC cars...a 90's pack i think! Diablo, CLK-GTR, EB110, XJ220 and the 911 GT1? Just a though!

To get your photos, go onto the NFS website and sign into autolog, I always save them to my computer and upload them through Photobucket. I'll add you on PS3, I'm macospet1. I can see a Countach being released, because if you look at the symbol for the race events on the map, the car on the sign looks like the back end of a Countach to me.

To get your photos, go onto the NFS website and sign into autolog, I always save them to my computer and upload them through Photobucket.

I know this is a dumb question, but how do you sign in to Autolog on the NFS website? I have an EA account, and when I sign in to the NFS website I can't find Autolog anywhere... This might be caused by the fact I don't have the game yet, but I'd just like to make sure.

^ They could add a lot as a DLC, personally I'd like to see a larger map(maybe with a city?) and more challenges/races.

I'm not saying I wouldn't enjoy a city DLC but remember they tried to make it very similar to Hot Pursuit II. I do remember the Ferrari F50 was my favorite car from HP II and I'm missing it already :sulk:

I got it today myself, and it is fun. :D

Someone really needs to do another photomode UI element hider though; 25 pics at a crap resolution and dropped quality sucks.

I couldn't agree more. I'm probably going to get a whole new entire computer this xmas just to run HP at a decent frame rate, because my Pentium 4 just can't handle it. (PS: I don't know if you are talking about the PC version, because that's where I'm having the common complaint :p)

Oh and btw Reaper, HP looks great in those vids, must be an epic comp it's running on :)

To get your photos, go onto the NFS website and sign into autolog, I always save them to my computer and upload them through Photobucket. I'll add you on PS3, I'm macospet1. I can see a Countach being released, because if you look at the symbol for the race events on the map, the car on the sign looks like the back end of a Countach to me.

Cheers! :thumbsup: I'll cheack on the Laptop later! Also thankfully someone else think the racer icon looks like a Countach! A 80's DLC pack? Need to get Ferrari on board so first so there can be a Countach, Tesstrossa & the 959 in one pack!