We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Top Deer

Ryzza5

:oook: Now that is just mean, if Hyundai think they're gonna sell more cars by almost making fun of everyone's favorite car show, then they're sadly mistaken.

What mean???? Why mean???? With all due respect to Top Gear, and I do love them, but they are the by far most mean TV car journalists ever.

Hyundai & Kia changed, and believe me I do have experience with Korean cars.

Well, Top Gear now should switch to making fun of Chinese cars, because Korean, well, they are now just too good for that!

What mean???? Why mean???? With all due respect to Top Gear, and I do love them, but they are the by far most mean TV car journalists ever.

Hyundai & Kia changed, and believe me I do have experience with Korean cars.

Well, Top Gear now should switch to making fun of Chinese cars, because Korean, well, they are now just too good for that!

Calm yourself! I'm just saying it's kinda mean, because, as far as I remember, TG have never made fun or said anything horrible about Hyundai (maybe their older cars, but, let's be honest here, they are ridiculous).

And Chinese cars aren't even worth making fun of.

Calm yourself! I'm just saying it's kinda mean, because, as far as I remember, TG have never made fun or said anything horrible about Hyundai (maybe their older cars, but, let's be honest here, they are ridiculous).

And Chinese cars aren't even worth making fun of.

Agreed there, the older cars were ridiculous...except those niice roadster concepts.

The Accent was the worst car of the year, and i can recall hundreds of lines from 'em making fun of Hyundai's.

But i quite like this, because for the first time someone had the guts to do a strike against TG! :)

Sorry if I was a little fired up! :)

Lol nah, they'll just actually review the car.

TG have never made fun or said anything horrible about Hyundai

They bagged em out within the first 10 minutes of Top Gear Live over here, and I actually think Hyundai were sponsoring the show.

Oh well I bet TG Will sue hyundai for that

That would be the stupidest thing to do and they won't sue them. It would be like they said: "We couldn't care less why u didn't sue us before although u got dozens of reasons to do so, now u watch us!"

It's possible that Hyundai counts on TG huge egos and them starting to fight back making fun of Korean cars even more. When it comes from TG, even 'bad' publicity is a good one. They had the huge share in relative Sandero success, with their extensive 'advertising' campaign.

I quite liked it in a strange kinda way, and it certainly isn't the first thing to take the piss out of Top Gear;

Very good impersonation indeed. But seriously, like many of the comments below said, actual Jezza's ranting session could be much more redicolous than this. So as spoof, this one is fail :rolleyes: :nuts:

• 4 weeks later...