We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Gaming Videos

You're a car nerd. :cheeky:

Anyone else would've commented on my crap driving and instead you come out and say I should use the clutch less :rolleyes: In case you hadn't noticed I wasn't really focussing on doing perfect laps ;)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a car nerd. :cheeky:

Anyone else would've commented on my crap driving and instead you come out and say I should use the clutch less :rolleyes: In case you hadn't noticed I wasn't really focussing on doing perfect laps ;)

:lol:

I did comment on your crap driving, i just... didn't want to sound rude. Less clutch = better cornering = less mistakes. And i don't really talk about cars at parties, specially because i would talk alone if i do such thing.

3 short Shuffle Races (randomly selected cars) in Gran Turismo 5 with Milli and notacactus (who's had too many name changes here for me to keep track of)

I was in fun driving mode, not serious consistent driving mode (which I will have to be in tonight for the league event)

Practicing what we'll be driving in next Season in a few weeks for the first time (on a track I've never driven before):

Waiting for Harley to scoff down dinner while playing my Cube Rescue level in Portal 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Racing Formula Fords and Sonoma/Infineon, recording by plugging my PC into the Elgato which means no FPS losses from FRAPS or MSI Afterburner (although I forgot to close the app).

Graphics were quite nice, but the sound came out very quiet unfortunately.

Racing Formula Fords and Sonoma/Infineon, recording by plugging my PC into the Elgato which means no FPS losses from FRAPS or MSI Afterburner (although I forgot to close the app).

Graphics were quite nice, but the sound came out very quiet unfortunately.

If you have Adobe Premiere, there's an audio gain option.

I'll say. I'm quite happy how I can hardware record now - but I reckon I could do with a few more FPS so might have to turn down the AA setting. (DS4 to DS2 or 4x or something)

have you tried using fx injectors ?

I haven't played pcars for months now but I reckon if you turn off AA and use fxaa or sweet fx it'll look better and you'll have more fps.

have you tried using fx injectors ?

I haven't played pcars for months now but I reckon if you turn off AA and use fxaa or sweet fx it'll look better and you'll have more fps.

Just done some testing in this and playing everything maxxed out with better framerate i believe will do a test later to compare though.

Randomly found Patch on PCars tonight and decided to do a lap around the ring.

Nothing serious and by far the best driving but it was a good graphics and recording test from pCars. Everything Maxed and using SweetFX.

Play at 1080p but record at 720p just cuz 1080p takes forever to upload!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dibY1gOejvA