We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Gaming Videos

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried out SimRaceWay last night for the second time, did a couple of offline races in the BMW coupe just to tune the wheel and pedal settings and then had a look around the rest of the game.

Then updated pCARS to the latest build and had a play - was completely coincidental that I used the same car - I read in the forums that they were starting to work on engine sounds and that the Zonda was one such car. Still WIP. Also (I didn't actually notice this until I read in the forums since the racing was so intense) the AI sounds are disabled in this build as an annoying bug was found.

Fighting for grip on the wet track and battling in the middle of the pack of AI was a lot of fun, and the graphics were incredible (just wish I recorded in 1080p - I had it set to 720p when recording the minecraft videos). One things I don't like about racing games is (a) getting far out in front of everyone too early in the race, and (b) rubber-banding AI. Since the AI are completely tunable with various parameters (I turn down their aggression so they don't spin me out and leave the rest as is) I find I have great races with them, often passing and being passed and ending up finishing near where I started.

Enjoy (and watch in HD)

• 3 weeks later...

Decided to reinstall NFS Shift 1 since I recall enjoying that game.

Here was my first race (after configuring controls):

And here was my second (completely forgot this track so just ignore the first lap errors) :)

I wonder if Harley will let me drive his Supra :umm:

• 2 weeks later...