We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Gaming Videos

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My latest music video is live:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4UBW0DxvhY

**NOTE**

All of the clips that you see in this video have been left completely untouched (no video effects or graphics injectors), using beta builds 552 of Project CARS.

My latest Project CARS music video is complete.

Song: "Erorrs In My Bread" - deadmau5 (Oops, looks like we can't find that page! on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free)

The recording and rendering resolution were both the same at 1920x800, which gives the video an automatic ultra-wide, "cinematic" effect. The in-game graphics settings were set to their maximum values.

If you'd like to see the raw video file (ultra-high quality), you can download a copy (134MB) here: MEGA

Just a friendly tip, imo there's no need to post the absolute same thing in 2 different threads here. Post the big package into 1 thread and if you must, refer to that post in the other threads. I gotta say, I saw your RUF screenie in 3 different places (2 of those on this forum) with the same exact caption, could have done with less ;)

Just a friendly tip, imo there's no need to post the absolute same thing in 2 different threads here. Post the big package into 1 thread and if you must, refer to that post in the other threads. I gotta say, I saw your RUF screenie in 3 different places (2 of those on this forum) with the same exact caption, could have done with less ;)

I figured it made sense, as it's a gaming video and a pCARS video, as there are obviously 2 topics. Oh well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...