We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[WIP] Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano

gksdlqq

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

Ah well, I think it looks very nice. My guess for the modder is tool, since I didn't see him for a long time and maybe he planned on updating some of his cars.

little offtopic:

What the hell happened to TX-Pro? Will they ever restart it?

And will you convert the 2009 CTS-V (sedan) in the near future too? :P

Ah well, I think it looks very nice. My guess for the modder is tool, since I didn't see him for a long time and maybe he planned on updating some of his cars.

little offtopic:

What the hell happened to TX-Pro? Will they ever restart it?

And will you convert the 2009 CTS-V (sedan) in the near future too? :P

Tool has moved to Dredgy's forum.

Above all, I do not like the method to get your mods.This method favors request in bad Topic and don't understand why Admin say nothing about this.

First sent his email is really not advisable. Secondly, the wait can be very long or even endless.

Despite the fact that I don' like the method. I took the risk and I sent you by private message my email address for the 599xx, the bentley and the 599 GTB.

I have yet no positive or negative response, you're connected several times since my request. It proves that the method is not great.

For the 599 GTB and XX it's more by curiosity because I expect another version of this 599.

Which modder are you talking about???

As far as I've seen, gksdlqq does NOT force anyone to get his mods by PM on any board, he releases them openly, and the Bentley and 599GTB that Zoqqer made are both available out in the open on his own site, so that's your own fault for not knowing about that.

Which modder are you talking about???

As far as I've seen, gksdlqq does NOT force anyone to get his mods by PM on any board, he releases them openly, and the Bentley and 599GTB that Zoqqer made are both available out in the open on his own site, so that's your own fault for not knowing about that.

Say to me when i say gksdlqq force me to PM him for get his mod?

say to me please...

i just exposed my opinion about request by pm via email.

I never talking about Zoqqers bentley and 599, i'm talking about "gksdlqq"s 599 and bentley.

I thought 599 and bentley was finished apparently wasn't the case.

I don't want open a fight talk, simply i expose my opinion .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...