We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Penfold's off on holiday! Wooop!

Penfold

Off to the South of France tomorrow morning, should be good when we actually get there, lots of travelling to be done, 25 hours ferry to spain, wooop.

Hopefully i'll bring back lots of good photos of cars and maybe something other than cars for a changed :D

See ya in 3 weeks :hello:

Have fun and stay safe

I wasn't aware that he is involving himself in sexual activities while he's away? :confused: :cheeky:

------------

Anyway, this will be a nice break from cars for you, giving you a chance to see other things!

Seriously though, there is some amazing wildlife over in the South of France and some unique insects so would be a nice change to see some shots of something other than cars when you get back. When I was down there I only had two or so days in Monaco and the rest was just enjoying the scenery and visiting various landmarks and it was a great holiday! Just take it into consideration. :p

For example 'Gorges Du Verdon' is spectacular and really unmissable if it's not too far to travel. :)

Anyway, this will be a nice break from cars for you, giving you a chance to see other things!

Seriously though, there is some amazing wildlife over in the South of France and some unique insects so would be a nice change to see some shots of something other than cars when you get back.

Yeah i'm definitely gonna do some other stuff, go hold of a macro lens for the 3 weeks plus theres no chance I could be in Monaco for 3 weeks it would probably get boring to be honest

And Thanks Guys and Girls!! :thumbsup:

*Leaves to catch ferry*

Lol the best thing I've seen where I am currently staying is a RS4, lol. But I'm off to Nice tomorrow, a 7 hour drive but there should be some cool stuff there, going into Monaco on Sunday :D I'll post some photos up if I can get WiFi there.

Lol the best thing I've seen where I am currently staying is a RS4, lol. But I'm off to Nice tomorrow, a 7 hour drive but there should be some cool stuff there, going into Monaco on Sunday :D I'll post some photos up if I can get WiFi there.

Is it the most recent RS4? Love that model! :D

And sounds good, have fun. :)