We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

If you could have any 5 cars in your garage

zo6dude

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know its more,

but moar is t3h internet style, :P

i disaprove of both the megane rs and the 1M coupe on your list xD

I like the 1M because its just my type of car: handles great and its fast enough. The Megane just made it into 5th in my list followed closely by an early shape BMW M5

the new BMW 5 series F10 is pure win, ain't seen such a good car comming from BMW, since the e39 M5.

BMW has always been the best in the 5 series category, vs teh A6, and the E class, EXCEPT the 5 series which came out in 2004, the E60, that was definitely BY FAR THE WORST 5 SERIES EVER, featuring a crappy interior, despite the nice exterior, and uncomfortable leather, and borign interior once again.

The E Class is DEFINITELY the worst car between the 5 series and the A6, since the year of 2002.

Im not so sure if the new A6 continues being better than the 5 series, since the E60 5 Series was a fail, ive been in both already, but cant really tell which is best, really liked the F10 5 series, but really liked the A6 too, some reviewers say the A6 is better, some defend thee 5 series, need to go on a big ride on both to tell.

the new BMW 5 series F10 is pure win, ain't seen such a good car comming from BMW, since the e39 M5.

BMW has always been the best in the 5 series category, vs teh A6, and the E class, EXCEPT the 5 series which came out in 2004, the E60, that was definitely BY FAR THE WORST 5 SERIES EVER, featuring a crappy interior, despite the nice exterior, and uncomfortable leather, and borign interior once again.

The E Class is DEFINITELY the worst car between the 5 series and the A6, since the year of 2002.

Im not so sure if the new A6 continues being better than the 5 series, since the E60 5 Series was a fail, ive been in both already, but cant really tell which is best, really liked the F10 5 series, but really liked the A6 too, some reviewers say the A6 is better, some defend thee 5 series, need to go on a big ride on both to tell.

By "early shape M5" I meant the e39 M5. As you said I think the E class is the worst in class. If I was looking for a new car in that class, I would go for the A6 estate. For me its a much better car (both in looks and drive) than the 5 series and the E class.

i dont like the Estate^^

We have an A6, not the brand new one, no, i wish xD, the 3.0 TDi quattro, we tested a E60 525d and 530d, and i have to say..boring cars for trips...interior is depressing, leather is sweaty, the E class wasnt even worth trying as it doesnt really reach the 5 series, no matter how bad it was, nor the a6's standards.

Cant really tell yet if i prefer the new A6 or the new 5 series, BMW did an epic job with the new 5 series, unlike the new 7 series and the new 1 series!

:shocked:

E60 was a good car. Crappy interior? The E60 started a new, more business look of BMW's interior styling. Nevertheless, I quite like it, except the wide tunnel in the middle of interior. It was the most selling 5er ever. What's wrong?

W211 E-class was the exact opposite of "sporty" E60. It was quiet, comfortable... just like older Mercs. Except the problematic SBC brakes, Airmatic suspension and other electronic systems. E55, E63 AMG? Galactic expresses on wheels.

Today's Bimmers are getting more comfortable and miss the sporty feeling. MB's are getting more BMW-ish. Sporty, but still with the Benz feeling. Audi's are just unisex. Good, but it's still expensive Volkswagen. Old A6 didn't had an excellent chassis. Bad in sharpy turns, not so comfortable as W211 and not so sporty as E60. New A6 has better chassis, though. Mainly with S-line package and sport differential.

Anyway, I like new A6's and A7 Sportback's.

Hope you understand me ;)

PS: Take a ride in new E-class. It will be worth!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dunno that I can narrow it down to 5 cars, but i'll give it a go.

1- Nissan Skyline KPGC10 GTR

KPGC10-003.jpg

2- Toyota AE86 Trueno Coupe

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

3- Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Spyder Performante

lamborghini-gallardo-lp-570-4-spyder-performante-1_1292.jpg

4- 1970 Shebly GT500 sportsroof

consignment-photo.php?doc_id=1344&type=1344-large.jpg

5-Nissan 180SX (non turbo model, made to look like a Type X) (VQ30DE powered daily driver)

1_600.jpg

Hard to say really, but not really being much of a fan of super-cars and prefer being a bit more understated:

1. '67 Ford Mustang Fastback, dark red with black stripes. Don't ask why. Probably garaged most of the time, kept spotless, only allowed outside when there isn't a cloud in the sky. (lolunderstatedinEngland).

2. Ford Mondeo ST220 for my daily drive.

3. Blob-Eye Subaru Impreza STI Type UK for my weekend blasts.

4. VW Golf GTI 16v or VR6 for nostaligia/second daily driver.

5. Aston Martin V12 Vantage for special occasions. (lolunderstated)

Yep, I'm as boring as I sound :p

• 5 months later...

1: 1978 Chevrolet Corvette Indy Pace Car

[ATTACH]17578[/ATTACH]

2: 1970 Chevrolet Camaro Baldwin Motion Phase III

[ATTACH]17579[/ATTACH]

3: 2012 Cadillac CTSV Sport Wagon

4: 2012 Hennessey Venom GT

[ATTACH]17580[/ATTACH]

5: 1993 Ford Mustang GT

[ATTACH]17581[/ATTACH]