We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

A car designed well before it's time.

Kurgan777

http://www.seriouswheels.com/cars/1990-1999/top-1995-Ford-GT90-Concept.htm

The 1995 Ford GT-90 Concept Car.

1995-Ford-GT90-Concept-Front-Angle-1280x960-th.jpg

1995-Ford-GT90-Concept-Side-1280x960-th.jpg

1995-Ford-GT90-Concept-Dashboard-1600x1200-th.jpg

1995-Ford-GT90-Concept-Engine-1280x960-th.jpg

A Quad-Turbo V12, pushing 720 horsepower, a projected top speed of 238mph, this car was designed 10 years too early, and now, the Chrysler ME-412 and the Veyron look like they were born on the same drawing board. They both have similar body shapes and the same kind of outrageous horsepower and top speeds.

There's gotta be a good model of this out there somewhere, and whoever makes/converts it, give people the option of changing interior colors with TDU's own built in option, that Royal Purple interior color has gotta go.

Guest DJ_Fajny
http://www.seriouswheels.com/cars/1990-1999/top-1995-Ford-GT90-Concept.htm

The 1995 Ford GT-90 Concept Car.

1995-Ford-GT90-Concept-Front-Angle-1280x960-th.jpg

1995-Ford-GT90-Concept-Side-1280x960-th.jpg

1995-Ford-GT90-Concept-Dashboard-1600x1200-th.jpg

1995-Ford-GT90-Concept-Engine-1280x960-th.jpg

A Quad-Turbo V12, pushing 720 horsepower, a projected top speed of 238mph, this car was designed 10 years too early, and now, the Chrysler ME-412 and the Veyron look like they were born on the same drawing board. They both have similar body shapes and the same kind of outrageous horsepower and top speeds.

There's gotta be a good model of this out there somewhere, and whoever makes/converts it, give people the option of changing interior colors with TDU's own built in option, that Royal Purple interior color has gotta go.

OMG !! I Remeber this car in NFS 1 or 2 am i right ?? Beatiful monster ^^ I Want It 2 ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DJ_Fajny
It was almost completely unusable in NFS2, nowhere near enough traction, it would spin out constantly in the curves, it would catch way too much air in the jumps, it was one of the worst cars in the game because of the badly set up physics.

What did u expect for a game made in 1997 ?? Forza 4 physics ?? WT<censored> ?? Think sometimes please !!

:badspelling::badspelling::badspelling:

P.S. r u a god damn critic ?? u always say bad things bout stuff at least thats all i can see in ur posts....

:oook::oook::oook:

Guest DJ_Fajny
^You've got quite a lot to say for someone who can't spew out a single sentence with proper grammar.

I Cant speel propely coz english in my second language ...... :confused::confused:

btw still waiting for someone who could make this car :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

To be more exact, these are other games with the GT90, perhaps it's easier for some of these to get the model from for converting? There are actually more games with GT90's but these are the best candidates for being converted to a game with high-detail meshes like TDU, the other ones are as low-detail as if they were made for stone and chisel.

In development (officially announced 9th of August thís year):

Cargasm PC - X360 - PS3 - PSP - Wii - iPhone.

Released

Ford Racing 2 PC - PS- Macintosh - Xbox

Ford Racing 3 PC - PS2 - DS - GBA - Xbox

Ford Street Racing PC - PS2 - PSP - Xbox

Ford Street Racing XR Edition Same as Street Racing but for PS2 and PSP, Australian-only release

SEGA GT 2002 Xbox

ToCA Race Driver 2 PC - PS2 - Xbox

i think all those games are super low poly.. for the GT90 if your gonna get a nice quality model its either gonna need to be custom made.. or find one online and buy it

not saying to buy it but here is a 500,000 poly version which looks quite detiled and smooth

http://www.the3dstudio.com/product_details.aspx?id_product=14090