We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PoTW: Week 65 Entry

CarMadMike

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice entry venomscott

Btw Sponge, i dont think its so high AA since games @ high resolution look fantastic. If he had 1920x1200 res and 4x AA, that would be enough to make a clear pic like this.

Im playing @ 2048x1536 with 4x aa and i gotta say TDU looks very smooth

If u even look at the traktorbeks picture, its also very smooth. Also, it depends from which angle the sun is lighting so it will affect too. Other than that...its an awesome entry

Not trying to cause a problem (and I do apologise if I'm wrong) but VenomScott's Gorgeous picture either has 64xAA, or there's some form of blur there.

Either way, tis an epic picture, so that may have my vote if it's still allowed.

I don't think there is loads of AA on it, look at the bars in the grille, they are a bit jagged :confused:

Nice entry venomscott

Btw Sponge, i dont think its so high AA since games @ high resolution look fantastic. If he had 1920x1200 res and 4x AA, that would be enough to make a clear pic like this.

Im playing @ 2048x1536 with 4x aa and i gotta say TDU looks very smooth

If u even look at the traktorbeks picture, its also very smooth. Also, it depends from which angle the sun is lighting so it will affect too. Other than that...its an awesome entry

Fair enough, but my screenshots are taken in 1920x1080 and with 16xAA. They're not that smooth.

But anyway, I'm convinced enough by Andai, didn't see the jaggies on the grille :)

Not trying to cause a problem (and I do apologise if I'm wrong) but VenomScott's Gorgeous picture either has 64xAA, or there's some form of blur there.

Either way, tis an epic picture, so that may have my vote if it's still allowed.

Thanks for the compliment... But I have no idea how to put my AA that high? I thought it only went up to 4?

Besides, I don't think my graphics cards could manage that.

Nice entry venomscott -snip-