We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ok what happened?! :(

ScoobSTi

Question

Um, whenever I go on the forums, the time is all messed up. For example, let's say the time is 1:23 PM. On the forums, it will show as 23:1 PM. The digit(s) for the hour and the digit(s) for the minutes are switched around. Also, my post count says 6 (including this). I had 300+ last night? :confused:

Anybody know what happened? Can it be fixed?

9 answers to this question

Um, whenever I go on the forums, the time is all messed up. For example, let's say the time is 1:23 PM. On the forums, it will show as 23:1 PM. The digit(s) for the hour and the digit(s) for the minutes are switched around.

Diablo fixed (?) something a few days ago for you US people. Change the language back to English (UK) and it'll be as it was before.

Also, my post count says 6 (including this). I had 300+ last night? :confused:

Anybody know what happened? Can it be fixed?

You bragged about your postcount in a post, and standard protocol for the mods when someone does that is to reset it to 1. :p

The time thing is done for the English (US) language only as a joke due to the date format you guys use, Month/Day so Min/Hour should be the way no? :D

And telling your postcount is an unwritten rule here and will result in your posts being take back to 1 or you losing the amount of posts you reached. For example: You reached 300 posts and had 304 at the time so we removed 300 from your postcount. Don't worry we'll put it back after a few days, it's just a bit of fun and it's good to see you going along with it and not shouting demands. So thanks for that!

2345789528717.png.jpg