We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 PC Beta (Closed) Officially Underway!

Eudemon

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon the PS3 will get one as it's new to the TDU series and what with GT5 they may aim for more wheel support even though the PC and PS3 support is essentially the same anyway. Minus the downloadable calibration tools as far as I know so the wheel support must be built in the game or updated after release.

I reckon the PS3 will get one as it's new to the TDU series and what with GT5 they may aim for more wheel support even though the PC and PS3 support is essentially the same anyway. Minus the downloadable calibration tools as far as I know so the wheel support must be built in the game or updated after release.

Need I remind you that TDU 1 Featured wheel support for the very model of wheel most people use on this forum?

If Atari and Eden have featured the wheel before, it's hardly something they'll run into unfixable problems with later.

EDIT: Also, WHY would TDU 2 need more support than TDU 1?

Need I remind you that TDU 1 Featured wheel support for the very model of wheel most people use on this forum?
Umm what? I was saying the PS3 would be more likely to get a Beta due to it being new to the series and also wheel support having to be built into the game itself.

And again let me reiterate that the PS3 is new to the TDU series and also somewhat to Eden however Alone in the Dark did prove that the Twilight II engine works very well on all the main platforms regardless.

Umm what? I was saying the PS3 would be more likely to get a Beta due to it being new to the series and also wheel support having to be built into the game itself.

And again let me reiterate that the PS3 is new to the TDU series and also somewhat to Eden however Alone in the Dark did prove that the Twilight II engine works very well on all the main platforms regardless.

Yeah, but because they have sufficient Support for all other platforms(x box, PC) All the beta for PS3 is going to do with regards to wheel support is cause Eden to spend ages on fixing problems that could be avoided should they refer to previous instances from other platforms. :/

Though I say this, I can kinda see the point as to double checking and ironing out problems before hand.