We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 PC Beta (Closed) Officially Underway!

Eudemon

Who cares about the odd car physics, the game still has better graphics, a new island, a day and night cycle w/weather effects, a better group of cars, and many more features that will make TDU fan go crazy. If you keep complaining about the physics Eden will see that the fans aren't satisfied and it will take another 6 months to try and get the problem fixed.

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah and that's a good thing as most people actually care more about gameplay than graphics. So if it takes them longer then fair enough.

Absolutely. Take two games into consideration; one has decent graphics but the gameplay is absolutely fantastic. The other is prettier than any other game on the planet but gameplay is a crap sandwich. Which one do you think someone would play more often? I know I would play the one with better gameplay, it's why i still throw in TDU while my copies of the various NFS games that came after it gather dust. If this game takes a little longer to come out but when it comes out I literally have a life that consists of sleep, work, play TDU2 because it's so fun to play, repeat; I will be one very happy camper.

If Eden didn't care, there wouldn't be a Beta. ;)

+1. If Eden didn't care, they would have just released on the original date to cash in on as many of the pre-orders as possible, then turn a blind eye when the complaints rolled in. Instead, they put forth a Beta program to get everything fine tuned so that their customer base would be as happy as possible. In the service industry it's known as the rule of 3-10. If a customer has a good experience they will bring in 3 of their friends, if they have a bad experience they will drive away 10. You can make alot more money gaining 3 potential customers than you can losing 10.

If Eden didn't care, there wouldn't be a Beta. ;)

But mean implementing such minor details that most game developers would overlook.

I just found a video where the player plays with a steering wheel and I must say, it looks like a completely different game!

I've yet to find that, are you sure?