We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUZoqqer: 2001 Lamborghini Murciélago Coupé (2 ANIMATED PARTS!)+ Animated *.gif n Prewiev added

TDUZoqqer

2001 Lamborghini Murciélago Coupé

Vehicle replaced: Lamborghini Murciélago Coupé

Converter/Creator: TDUZoqqer (www.patreon.com/TDUZoqqer)

3D model and textures - DMI Free 3D Car Models, Turn10/Forza Motorsport 3, EA Games/NFS Carbon, TDUZoqqer

Animated *.gif in first post

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab46/TDUZoqqer/untitled3ht5h.jpg

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab46/TDUZoqqer/untitled42qft.jpg

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab46/TDUZoqqer/untitled2pqm6.jpg

Features and bugs:

Spoiler

Features:

High Poly Model (130.000+ tris)

Working Gauges

Accurate Detai

Selective interior colors in Showroom

Original Interior

High poly Interior including door pannels

Custom Physics

Working Mirrors (inside+outside)

Opening Air Vents by opening windows (standart keyboard: W)

Opening Spoiler by enabling Lights (standart keyboard: ENTER)

Bugs:

None

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file!!

!!Requires PATCH 1.68b AND PROJECT PARADISE (BIGBNKS)!!

[Download Link]

(old mod, pledge required)

Mod History

v1.0 - Released

Terms of use:

-------------

1) It is forbidden to re-upload the modification on any website without author's permission.

2) The modification was made exclusively for the following sites: www.patreon.com/TDUZoqqer and turboduck - Driving and Racing Games News.

3) It is forbidden to remove or modify the files contained in the mod archive.

4) It is forbidden to use or modify model, parts and details contained in the distributive archive without the author's permission,

5) Contact possibilities:[email protected] or www.patreon.com/TDUZoqqer

Edited by TDUZoqqer

The spoiler doesn't open by braking, because that little thingy is too small to brake down the aerodynamic. it opens by high speed to make a bit more grip on curves. I don't know it exactly, but I guess so:D

Aww ok like a said on post before I might be wrong :PP :thumbsup::thumbsup:

yep Zoqqer u were right :)

"The Murciélago possesses an independent double-wishbone suspension design, and features a combination of carbon-fiber and steel bodywork. The rear spoiler and the air scoops integrated into the car's shoulders are electromechanically activated, and fold out from the body at high speeds to aid aerodynamic performance and provide additional engine cooling, respectively"

BTW Gona say that again.... Best Labo Ever Made ^^

Just tried it, having fun when using this H-Gate gearbox :)

A few things I've noticed and could make it even better:

- on road shadow tends to disappear sometimes, making the car like 'fliying in the air'

- set a better camera in install script, cockpit view is far from wheel

- glasses are 'tdu's first times modding style' with a grey/blue reflection on them (windshields, lights). Looks weird @ late 2010 ;)

- when using lights and activating tiny spoiler, is lighting rear lights wanted ? If it is the case, would be better to light on the other red bulbs, not the brakes ones ? (I don't know where driving lights are located, so just asking...)

- you may update your tools and installer as well, unless you have kept a september 2009 version for stability reasons ... ?

Outside that, great job !

- on road shadow tends to disappear sometimes, making the car like 'fliying in the air'

- set a better camera in install script, cockpit view is far from wheel

- glasses are 'tdu's first times modding style' with a grey/blue reflection on them (windshields, lights). Looks weird @ late 2010 ;)

- when using lights and activating tiny spoiler, is lighting rear lights wanted ? If it is the case, would be better to light on the other red bulbs, not the brakes ones ? (I don't know where driving lights are located, so just asking...)

- you may update your tools and installer as well, unless you have kept a september 2009 version for stability reasons ... ?

Thanks for noticing :) Yes, may a few things aren't as perfect, but I gave all my knowledge to make it perfect, seems like I forgot a few things, very stupid from me :)

btw: I have researched all youtube and Netcarshow.com for the lights^^ they are correct, NFS and TDU simply doesn't support(ed) both glowing lights like here, so they had to make these on different lamps (

, http://www.netcarshow.com/lamborghini/2002-murcielago/09.htm)

if you don't like it, you can disable it by painting the purple texture in the BNk black :)

And, since oahucarsunlimited is down, I simpy not look after the new ones :cheeky: I can live with this version I have, just learning a few things to get ready, and then I will update ;)