We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 3 Requests to Tool831 and Minime891 :)

SethTurk

Could someone please convert these cars from FM3?

Ford Fiesta Mk6 zetec S Coupé

Peugeot 206 or 207 RC

Mine's R34 GT-R

Opel ( ingame vauxhall ) Astra VXR

It would be even better if the qualilty of the models was similar to the conversions performed by Tool and Minime

Thanks in advance .. :) :)

And , thanks Ryzza5 for your help :)

what about Minime Quality have you seen his DBS its amazing

Some people will never understand, I like Mimines cars, they are HQ too, and there are more good modders with good models.

Besides, Tool doesnt post mods here, so I dont think he is looking in the request topics.

And besides that, Tool is taking a break at the moment so don't think he gonna do this.

And even if he did, he isn't gonna post it here, so you have to go the forum where he currently posting his mods.

And you can't say you want those, you're already lucky if a modder will make one of those cars.

Look how many cars are requested, how many are actually made? 5% or something like that?

But if you want those cars so bad, you will have to learn modeling and converting yourself if no modder wants to do it.

I have requested a Golf MK4 .:R32, so far no one actually wanted to make it, but I tried earlier to convert a car but I failed, also the program to extract the Forza 3 files failed, so I tried, and not for 5 mins, I spent hours, I can mod/convert cars in GTA, but TDU is very difficult for me because the way the model is build up.

So I gave up, and hoping that a modder wants to make it, so far no luck, but hey, life goes on :p

But what my story says, converting isn't a 5 minute job ;) and isn't easy as some people maybe claiming, so respect the modders for the job they are doing, maybe/sometimes they don't create the cars you wanted or like, but if they want, they keep their mods private, and then we have still nothing, even if they have a car that you like, you don't have/get it.

So respect the modders, and the time they put into the mods, and don't (try to) force them, be happy they release their stuff ;)

I want those cars from Fm3 :

Ford Fiesta Mk6 zetec S Coupé

Peugeot 206 or 207 RC

Mine's R34 GT-R

Opel ( ingame vauxhall ) Astra VXR

i want those converts in TOOL831 Quality :)

Thanks in advance . :) :)

And I want three milions... in dollar currency.

Seriously, the way you requested these cars is... well, innapropriate. You may want to edit your post with something more... friendly. This whole ''I want this'', ''I want that'' and ''I want it now'' is just lame.

Tool looks at requests as things NOT to do.....

Wrong, I look out but I never actually confirm. I mean how did I find this thread if I wasn't looking. *cough*

Besides, Tool doesnt post mods here, so I dont think he is looking in the request topics.

Correct, I don't post mods here. Very rare but its always likely. ;) Its simple to find out where I am.

And besides that, Tool is taking a break at the moment so don't think he gonna do this.

Correct, I am taking a break but its only 4 day before I come back.. :lol:

And even if he did, he isn't gonna post it here, so you have to go the forum where he currently posting his mods.

O'Rly? ;)

-----------------------

To the main point of the thread, those cars I am looking at. I always look at new cars and ideas etc. R34 Mine's I do have extra plans for later on. :cool:

There's a face in your face? :cheeky: :p

Gotta love the 'ol typo's! :D

Whehe, he already changed it, but it's freaking funny :monkeydance:

Correct, I don't post mods here. Very rare but its always likely. ;) Its simple to find out where I am.

Correct, I am taking a break but its only 4 day before I come back.. :lol:

O'Rly? ;)

Well, like you said early, it's rare to see you post mods here, maybe that your making for some people/request exceptions but still.

But it doesn't look like your coming back here?

Ah ok, I didn't know for how long, good to know your coming back soon :thumbsup:

Wrong, I look out but I never actually confirm. I mean how did I find this thread if I wasn't looking. *cough*

Nobody said you "weren't looking".....learn2read....

But you have stated very clearly in the past that you look upon requests as things NOT to do, in other words, if someone requests something, you won't do it just because it was requested.