We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post forgotten supercars!

Robban93

Again with the NFS Theme my favorite HP3 car and it's soooooo sexy!

Alfa Romeo Scighera:

You sir, deserve some rep. xD I can't believe I forgot to post that car.

I absolutely love it, in every way. Even the name is to most epic one ever, if you use the Italdesign birth name. Scighera. I can't get enough of it. The fact no one knows how it is spelled doesn't matter at all. xD

Plymouth prowler - really nice looking car but apparently it performed like a bag of turd

That's because it had a 4-speed autobox and barely 200 horsepower. I rode in one once, when I was about seven. It was the first car I was ever in that had a manumatic, and that fact far eclipsed its performance.

Hmmm, I would say the Prowler is neither a supercar, nor forgotten. I do believe it has a real following in the States.

Thankfully not around where I live! :eek: You'll find that a lot of things that have "a real following" over here only have it in places like Texas or the Midwest. Like this:

deep-fried-butter.jpg

Just because someone made it doesn't mean it's not crap (yes, that is deep fried butter :p ).

-Leadfoot

;371117']That's because it had a 4-speed autobox and barely 200 horsepower. I rode in one once, when I was about seven. It was the first car I was ever in that had a manumatic, and that fact far eclipsed its performance.

Thankfully not around where I live! :eek: You'll find that a lot of things that have "a real following" over here only have it in places like Texas or the Midwest. Like this:

[pic]

Just because someone made it doesn't mean it's not crap (yes, that is deep fried butter :p ).

-Leadfoot

Pure butter?? ewwwww

Does anyone have any idea what this is?

Apparently it was at a Cars and Coffee event in 2007.

-snip-

Definitely a forgotten supercar. I remember seeing this car somewhere on the net but can't remember the name. I think it looks absolutely awesome!

Thats a Bizzarini BZ-2001

• 2 weeks later...