We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hello from Holland and a question.

rijnton

My name is Ton and I live near Rotterdam in Holland. I am rather new to rally and race games and completely new to TDU. A few years ago I did some playing but stopped after about a 1/2 year. A few weeks ago however I started again and began with Dirt 2. Then, today I decided to buy TDU as a combo pack, together with the Megapack, via gamesplanet as a download. Although I only played about 1 hour I already like it very much.

As I wrote in the title I also have a question: How can I tell if the Megapack has been installed correctly ? I first installed TDU, then the 1.66 patch and all went fine. When starting the game I saw 1.66 on the bottom of the screen. However when I installed the Megapack, Windows told me that maybe it wasn't installed correctly. I cancelled that message and when I tried to install again, the installer said that my game was already updated.

Can I be assured that it is installed correctly and/or is there a way to check that ?

• 3 weeks later...

:welcome: to TDUC!

If you want to see if it's installed, go to the Lexus dealer, just west of the European motorcycles. The Skyline comes with the 1.66 patch. Or you could go to the German Independents dealer on the east coast, near the Pagani dealer. You should see the new RUF's there if it works. ;)