We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gran Turismo 5: PotW Week 1 Entry

SBCriss

They can't if they're standard. So, it's pointless compare tuned cars against standard ones.

So then what's there to compare (I'm on the American sports car side, btw, so I'm not actually arguing with you :) ). All I was saying earlier was that the only way Japanese imports can beat American cars is in speed. We'll use a stock GT-R this time; slightly cheaper than the Z06, but far more technologically capable. But the GT-R just doesn't have the road presence of the Z06 - seeing one (at least for most people) is not an event like it is with the Corvette.

We should probably stop this debate, though. :p

-Leadfoot

My entry (click to enlarge):

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Or we could bring cornering into the debate ;)

Or would you consider that a "low blow" at American sports cars? :lol:

:offtopic:

I'm talking about modern stuff - I was never a big fan of old American muscle and generally hate American cars. However, in the last two years, the major car companies (well, two of them) have realized that building crap cars (as well as building good cars and not selling them in the US) isn't that profitable, and they've started to actually build some decent stuff. So anything before 2009 is probably going to be terrible and disliked by me.

But there are several new American cars that have changed my mind. And if you want to bring cornering into the equation,

. Then, if you want to argue, watch

Now we really should end this. Sorry mods. :o

-Leadfoot

completely offtopic- so signatures dont show up with posts older than the signature itself? O.o

ontopic- what actually happens if we win? no one has said that yet (not that im out to win something, but... yeah)

Offtopic answer - they should, mine have in the past.

Ontopic answer - You pic the new theme if you win.

-Leadfoot

Ah ok, cool. Kinda disapointed, my setup requires me to have an rca to 3.5mm converter for the sound (i use logitech z4 desktop speakers), and the damned thing broke last night, forgot to buy a new one when i was at the mall earlier :( (tomorrow is Australia day, umm... i guess similar to your Independence day?- the shops wont be open)