We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[Update] Out NOW?! Yep SimplyGames has it instock. (PS3 and Xbox 360 now instock!)

The Queen

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah kinda disapointed in this game, the graphics are good but laggy unlike number 1, sounds of cars are well okayish and the visuals on car panels are great but the wheels and lights are again okay... :(

might have to sell it :(

and the gameplay .. well i dunno just doesnt seem great :\

ah kinda disapointed in this game, the graphics are good but laggy unlike number 1, sounds of cars are well okayish and the visuals on car panels are great but the wheels and lights are again okay... :(

might have to sell it :(

and the gameplay .. well i dunno just doesnt seem great :\

Oh wow, didn't expected that!! How is the driving? Is the car controlable with the gamepad?

Ace

Its not as bad as you think but i just find it was overrated through all the trailera and previewS

I think the game is really good..just started it and choose the landis delta...Iv been following tdu series for a long time and this one is on the money

ordered a copy at 1pm, already shipped, lets see how much time it needs to go to France!

Haha nice. Let us know when it arrives, it will be interesting to see the period of time it will take. :)

Oh and bloody hell, I've just seen this topic has 4 pages now compared to 2 yesterday! :eek:

Its not as bad as you think but i just find it was overrated through all the trailera and previewS

Maybe you expected to much? Similar to people that have been waiting for GT5, when it finally came out, a lot of the GT community was disappointed, but I find GT5 to be a great game. How far are you in TDU2? Starting out on TDU1 was actually boring, but as I started to acquire more cars and houses and explored the island a little more, it became much more interesting.. Just sayin:p

Main colours for bugatti grand sport:

Silver m - White coffee

Light gld m - polar m

Sterling m - gold m

White - lemon

Chocolate m - orange m

Graphite m - black

Italian red m - dark red m

Grey violet m - violet m

Light green m - green m

Dark blue green m - bugatti light blue

Bugatti dark blue - titanium grey m

Grey silver m

"M" stands for metallic

Interior are split colour (meaning the dashboard trim and gear box is always grey)

Beige - silk - griggo - slate - anthracite - karmesin red - burnt orange

Cognac - Havana - grenadine - azzurro - green beluga black - coffee

Petal m

Maybe you expected to much? Similar to people that have been waiting for GT5, when it finally came out, a lot of the GT community was disappointed, but I find GT5 to be a great game. How far are you in TDU2? Starting out on TDU1 was actually boring, but as I started to acquire more cars and houses and explored the island a little more, it became much more interesting.. Just sayin:p

Yeah i did overrate gt5 but i thought that was an epic game without a doubt! Maybe because ive just been playing that, this now feels tacky. I even went back on tdu1 and thought wtf i used to play this?

:/