We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What car will you be driving?

CarMadMike

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I think it's hard to tell, I'll most probably be doing a lot of test driving to see how the different cars handle and such. But will defo be using Audi rs5 coupe as I've paid for it. I'd also see myself spending a lot of time in the convertible/roadster cars. other than that I'm thinking Ferrari 599GTO, Mercedes sls, clk. Nissan gt-r as well. And then of course one of the ridiculously fast cars as the mclaren, bugatties or enzo for high speed cruises and highway runs :). One thing is for sure though, I'm very excited about the game and can't wait to be enjoying the car line up :).

Ooh, hard to say - perhaps the DBS? Or maybe the F-430, California or Jag XKR. I suppose it'll depend entirely on whether they do a good job on the driving physics of any of them or not...

My favourite car to drive around in TDU was the Gallardo Spyder, but that ain't there anymore... *sniffs*

Guest Sgt.Kanyo

I'll be using a Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SV... wait... there's no such car, fine then I'll take the 300C SRT8... wait.. there's no such car, ok ok, then the Maserati Gran Turismo S... oh... nevermind *sigh* :cry:

Well if I have to choose from the car list, 599 GTO or GTB, Range Rover Sport for offroading, maybe Charger SRT8 for cruising. Maybe the Veyron Grand Sport or Super Sport...