We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Shipping cars?

Upstairs Chris

If this have been disucessed somewhere else, please just point me into the right direction, but I couldn't find it.

So I got to thinking.

They say that after level 10 you can take a plane to Oahu, and after you pay for your first flight, it's free after that. What about your cars? I would assume once you do reach level 10 and fly on over there, you will be set up with quite a small house. So my question is this, are the cars you buy limited to the Island you bought them on?

For example, when you hit level 10 on Ibiza lets just say for example, you have X amount of cars. I would assume that when you first get to Oahu you wont have a house capable of housing X cars.

If you can ship cars to other Islands I would hope that costs a large sum of money like it really would, but I hope it's at least an option. I will be very upset if I have to buy my favorite cars again on Oahu.

I've been woundering this myself!

My guess is that you may have to get a big ammount of cash to go to O'ahu the first time(somthing like $200K) and then from there you get the start of TDU again!(have to rent a car, buy a small place and then get a low level car, or if you have much more than that you can get a big place and good car)

my guesses anyway! And then after you can import you cars accross? Or much like the first game, beeing able to Swap what cars are in what garage?

Also I'm hoping that all cars are around on all islands, would be gutted if all the higher level cars were on O'ahu!

In one of the latest MotoGamesTV videos it showed them going to Hawaii for the first time and the car they were currently driving around Ibiza before hand appeared in the garage of their first house on Hawaii, unless they've sold all of their previous cars I'm guessing the car you're driving before you switch islands is the only car that goes with you.