We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 DLC Store

zo6dude

Hmm, $1 per car doesn't actually seem that bad after all. I was expecting it to be a lot more.

But I still think we shouldn't have to buy them, anyway. All the cars should really be included in the off-the-shelf product. Buying every car as it comes out it pretty much equivelant to paying a subscription fee, and nobody likes that idea, do they? DLC cars are just a cheap marketing strategy, and IMO, the only excuse for them would be if a car is released (in the real world) after the game's release. I don't want to be paying $80 (which is fairly expensive for a PC game of this quality), and then spend an extra $50 or so on DLCs. That's what I call an outright con and ripoff.

Lol, they used the 612 Sessanta to illustrate the 599 China...

And how am I supposed to order stuff with not having PayPal or a bleedin' creditcard, this has been an issue like since day 1 after megapack's release for TDU1...

Does any dutch person here know if it's possible to use PayPal for paying through iDeal?

And how am I supposed to order stuff with not having PayPal or a bleedin' creditcard, this has been an issue like since day 1 after megapack's release for TDU1...

Does any dutch person here know if it's possible to use PayPal for paying through iDeal?

I got emails from paypal saying that you can now link your paypal account directly to your bank account number, maybe you can look into that.

Can't you open an account at a bank and get a debit card? I had one when I was 15..

Can't they just make it a bit more accessible? This has been an issue as I said since the first day payware DLC's have been up for TDU1, and they got comments from all over the world saying it was hard/impossible to use for many.

Are you willing to open another new bankaccount just for a couple of new game-cars?

@ride: I'll go look into that.

I did bought all that new DLC but no, it's definitely not cheap. They make it look cheap by selling separate, but when you compare it to the Forza 3 DLCs ($5 for 10 cars) then here you paying the double and the Forza 3 cars are way better developed (like it or not). I still love the game and I am planning on having as much cars as possible, but it's not cheap.

I'm not dutch, but it seems you can use paypal to get the tokens. Log in on tdu2 site and on the top bar click on the "get more" button (with a little Atari coin on it). Seems this is the only way to get the paypal option to show up.

On the next screen select how much you want to spend and then the rest of the options should apear (credit card & paypal)

All other menus doesn't have the paypal option displaying on it yet. I hope it helps