We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[X360] Very angry @ Corrupted Save!

Upstairs Chris

Well I know this is supposed to be in the problems sticky but I wanted to be sure everyone saw it.

My girlfriend created a new game on her separate xbox profile. Not online just a silver account. Ever since I have not been able to load my original game save. The game starts up and says press start to play so I push it then it just sits there. Music playing, switching to different scenery landscapes, with no menu options and no response from the controller besides the xbox guide button.

Very angry. I am trying to find a work around, so far unsuccessful. I deleted all her saves, and all her items for the game but the problem persists. I've removed the harddrive, uninstalled and reinstalled. Nothing, the game just stares at me.

Beware.:mad:

Ermmm

In Brief, it's really really simple. You just need a 1gb memory stick or bigger, plug it into your xbox. Go into the memory setting, click on it and then format it.

Once formated just find you TDU 2 save your Hardrive, click on it, press copy and it'll give you the option to put it onto the memory stick, then BAM you're done.

will it auto save to the memory stick as you progress if you leave it in? or do you just have to periodically plug it in and copy the save over

I just periodically back it up every evening.. I think if you leave it pluged in it might try to run it off the memory stick which then just leaves it to being as prone to corruption as the one on your hardrive.

Easy guys, the only reason I did that was because as soon as she started her own save, mine wouldn't work. So naturally my troubleshooting skills pointed me at that.

She just bought the lotus and only did one license test. I got her back to where she was in 10 minutes. If she had progressed far, I wouldn't have done that.

Easy guys, the only reason I did that was because as soon as she started her own save, mine wouldn't work. So naturally my troubleshooting skills pointed me at that.

She just bought the lotus and only did one license test. I got her back to where she was in 10 minutes. If she had progressed far, I wouldn't have done that.

Whatever... if someone delete my account, i will be mad. Lol Also, the Esprit has same color? same millage? :cheeky:

Destra has closed that now, seems it's a pretty big issue as I feared. After all there was widespread talk of save corruption when we were playing it pre release so naturally it was only likely to get bigger as more people got the game. Irritatingly they weren't interested until the official release date passed, of course I can see why but it is still annoying.

...and people don't give the guy grief over his gf's account, he was merely trouble shooting and her account will be recoverable from Xbox Live if it was an online profile anyway.