We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] Convertable cruise Saturday 26th February 2011 @ 8pm GMT

S71NG3R

Hey sting, can i bring my citroen 2 cv or is it to slow???

if it is then i just bring my mercedes slk like yesterday

It is a bit slow is it convertible? I don't know I've not unlocked it yet. :p

If so there is no speed restriction so you can bring it but we will not stop and wait. :cheeky:

:D

Going to all 3 now. I spent 270k on my ferrari so will get my moneys worth out of it....

Also, i need more points so i can actually get access to the club house...

I just need to improve my rr driving. I may have caused a few accidents last night whilst trying to type and use my 360 controller at the same time. It's very difficult...

It doesn't look like a convertible but the roof folds down on it like the real thing. :p Stinger, do you count cars with no roofs at all as convertibles? (AC Cobra, Jaguar D-Type, etc...)

Yes as we are starting out I'm allowing all open tops but you'll just get wet when it rains. :lol:

Yea, i'll take the blame for the bad rr driving... I'm trying to get better...

Also, loz/dvd/jones were all jumpy for me as my internet at uni sucks so it was hard to drive behind them when rr was on...

yeah at meeting area your car was bouncing like hell for me :)

yeah at meeting area your car was bouncing like hell for me :)

I'm on a uni campus where gaming isn't allowed and it's impossible to get on xbox360 or Ps3...

I can get on PC games but stuff like NAT is strict and ports are closed so it's not perfect...

Hopefully there will be less bouncy people tonight... As long i have a non bouncer infront/behind me whilst rr then it's easier...

Even then eddie did nickname me thumper..:lol:

I'm improving though...

Also, how do we get the pictures from the game to anywhere else? I found the files but windows doesn't recognise them...

I'm on a uni campus where gaming isn't allowed and it's impossible to get on xbox360 or Ps3...

I can get on PC games but stuff like NAT is strict and ports are closed so it's not perfect...

Hopefully there will be less bouncy people tonight... As long i have a non bouncer infront/behind me whilst rr then it's easier...

Even then eddie did nickname me thumper..:lol:

I'm improving though...

Also, how do we get the pictures from the game to anywhere else? I found the files but windows doesn't recognise them...

Hi Shredder.

About the pictures, try to have a look at this: http://forum.tdu-central.com/showthread.php?t=24807&highlight=open+pictures

I hope you will find it helpful ;)