We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Pets in TDU2?

bullitggt

giraffe? why not...

I heard that Eden is currently developing a Zoo Tycoon DLC, that will include Giraffes! You will be able to build your own zoo and then go cruising with your cars in the zoo! It also includes a jeep, that is visible on the picture in the background.

I think there are already animals in the game.. I was driving and something jumped out in front of me that looked exactly like a deer and actually sent me into a massive spin. I was like WTF?!?! for a good 10 mins. but it was 3AM so my mind was probally playing tricks on me.

I heard that Eden is currently developing a Zoo Tycoon DLC, that will include Giraffes! You will be able to build your own zoo and then go cruising with your cars in the zoo! It also includes a jeep, that is visible on the picture in the background.

Presumably there will be an issue with some animals being unable to connect to the feeding trough, and anyone who buys the black lion with pink feet will be automatically fed to the monkeys. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot