We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] Fun multiplayer event Thursday 10th March 2010 8pm GMT-10pm GMT

S71NG3R

Fun multiplayer event Thursday 10th March 2010 8pm GMT-10pm GMT

Were are going to try out the multiplayer events for fun no points will be given this week. There will be a super secret reward for one lucky/skillful person.

Only one event day can be entered by each club member.

1. S71NG3R

2. The Queen

3. Iced_Bullet

4. eddievader

5. oldspice

6. Ten

7. IDprofile

8.*GhostRacerGTI*

Reserves list

weegill

Who

AlmostEvil

I'm in for the Thursday one again. Will be busy at the weekend with work as my mock exams are the following week so preparation is vital. May go to the cinema on the Friday so that one won't suit me either.

Do you want to go to this one instead of the club house one on Sunday?

Do you want to go to this one instead of the club house one on Sunday?

Yes. Exam preparation is more important than games and I know you will agree. Going to one on the weekend just limits my preparation time really and I want to have as much time studying as possible.

Could I get in on this cruise? If there is anyone that can't do it on the weekend but can on thursday i don't care if they take my spot. There is a possibility i could cruise on the weekend

i could do either ones but thursday will work better. Ill be a little late for the saturday one.

As there are more people than slots I've added a reserves list. If a slot is available in the session the next person in the reserves list will be invited to the session.

Note: You can only go to one event even if there are just two of us and no reserves left will will continue will just the two of us. There will be no lucky jims for this event.

But whitch car and where to meet?

Hi Stinger, Im looking forward to tonight's event, but Im a bit confused, how it will be organized.. Will you invite us, or we can/should normally go to usual meeting place? And what sort of car shall we bring? Thx man :)

Hi Stinger, Im looking forward to tonight's event, but Im a bit confused, how it will be organized.. Will you invite us, or we can/should normally go to usual meeting place? And what sort of car shall we bring? Thx man :)

You will get a invite from me at 8pm tonight. We will sort out cars in the lobby.