We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PoTW: Week 74 Entry

Andreas¹

nice theme can i post 2 entry's :confused:

and is the in house tuner also german a car

One entry, you can choose between one with a German car, or a car from an "in house" tuner. There are cars that fit both, such as all Mercedes AMG's.

SRT is an in house tuner.

Not at all... SRT is the new Dodge name.... you don't see Dodge Viper only, you only see Dodge Viper SRT-10.

Edit: If Viper SRT is a in house tuner, Corvette Z06 is too... Viper ACR can be considered a in house tuner not the SRT.

;)

Not at all... SRT is the new Dodge name.... you don't see Dodge Viper only, you only see Dodge Viper SRT-10.

Edit: If Viper SRT is a in house tuner, Corvette Z06 is too... Viper ACR can be considered a in house tuner not the SRT.

;)

I will let killalldude decide on that, I might change it anyway.

;)

Wouldn't the SRT badges be similar to Mercedes' AMG, BMW's M, Lexus' F, Chevy's SS, etc.?

For example: SRT-8, SRT-10, SL63 AMG, E63 AMG, M3 E46, M5 E39, IS-F, Camaro SS, and so on.

Edit: They also provide engines for many cars under Chrysler.

;)

SRT = Street and Racing Technologies, so it's iffy. The argument is easier to understand with the Subaru Impreza WRX STI. STI = Subaru Technica International (don't say it... :rolleyes: ), so shouldn't that technically count as an in-house tuner. It's a personal call.

The debate continues.

-Leadfoot