We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Switching Cars

canadianbacon

Am I missing something, or is there no option to switch cars (as in take one out of one of your garages and drive it)? In every house I go into that I own, when I go into the garage and click A on a car I want to drive it, the only options I get are "Get Into The Car, Data and Compare", that's all. It doesn't matter if the garage is full or only has 1 car in it.

Never heard of this. What car and house are you at?

Also have you tried just pressing B and exiting out that way or clicking Exit in the garage and seeing it lets you out and then jump back in and see if the option returns? If you can get out try jumping to another house. If that still doesn't work, find a Multiplayer race and change your car this way then go back to your house and see if it's still the same.

Just try different things.

There is a wall with an info sign on it somewhere, go to it and choose the car you want from there. I agree that they should've just included a "Drive" option on the cars as I was puzzled by this too at first.

Alrighty, found that and I can switch there, kinda stupid where you can't stand by the car you want to drive, you have to go to a board and pick it off of there.

Thanks.

I think this is a bug, because sometimes I do have Drive options sometimes I don't.

Anyway I don't go to house to change car as there are two faster ways:

1. click on any multiplayer challenge nearest to you, clik on join, then go to change vehicle, choose what you want and then just go back to map - you won't be disconenctwed from the session, but you will be back on place where the challenge is located.

2. go to menu > challenge editor > new > create (or something like that I don't remember exactly) and you will have an opiton to change your car. Change it and then go back to map, you will be back in same place with new car, but sometimes it can disconnect you from your session

I think this is a bug, because sometimes I do have Drive options sometimes I don't.

Anyway I don't go to house to change car as there are two faster ways:

1. click on any multiplayer challenge nearest to you, clik on join, then go to change vehicle, choose what you want and then just go back to map - you won't be disconenctwed from the session, but you will be back on place where the challenge is located.

2. go to menu > challenge editor > new > create (or something like that I don't remember exactly) and you will have an opiton to change your car. Change it and then go back to map, you will be back in same place with new car, but sometimes it can disconnect you from your session

Powerslave is correct, there is a known issue where the 'Drive' option doesn't always come up. I think it depends on the particular house you are in. Not completely sure though.

The suggested workarounds should work like a charm. :)