We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Plz Del

COMB@T_$HOTGUN

Trust me..it takes a lot of time to explain!

On another post i explained doors and windows as its simple to explain

but mirrors need a bit overviewing.

But i see he did not understand doors and mirrors, its quite simple though!

For some it isn't getting the doors working that's the problem, it's closing the gaps between the outer and inner door panels and other gaps that's the problem. 3DSMax can do this in a heartbeat with the Bridge command, select two edges, no matter how long, and the gap gets bridged automatically in seconds. It's one of the many reasons why ZModeler is such an inferior program.

I saw that.It's rare to see that.

However,mirrors are necessary for everyone that use interior cam,unlike doors and windows.

Combat,you should really try to make mirrors working.

You can always use the Lookback function until he figures it out. That's one of the reasons I make an effort to do full camera sets that include the Back cams that aren't blocked.

And to be honest, maybe like 5% of all the car mods released so far have had mirrors that actually worked properly. In other words, they were facing the right direction, they weren't "cracked" or bent in the middle, they weren't mega-low-rez. Very few mods have actually had truly "functional" mirrors.

For some it isn't getting the doors working that's the problem, it's closing the gaps between the outer and inner door panels and other gaps that's the problem. 3DSMax can do this in a heartbeat with the Bridge command, select two edges, no matter how long, and the gap gets bridged automatically in seconds. It's one of the many reasons why ZModeler is such an inferior program.

You can always use the Lookback function until he figures it out. That's one of the reasons I make an effort to do full camera sets that include the Back cams that aren't blocked.

And to be honest, maybe like 5% of all the car mods released so far have had mirrors that actually worked properly. In other words, they were facing the right direction, they weren't "cracked" or bent in the middle, they weren't mega-low-rez. Very few mods have actually had truly "functional" mirrors.

When i modded, all my mods had fully working mirrors, like functional, i wanted to learn them so bad, because i only drive interior view.

And i always used Zmodeler to fill the gaps.

My q7 did not have the gaps filled, but my second mod did, a bit bugged gaps but it did, took me a lot of time on the first time.

But on the third mod, the gaps were much better filled, and took me around 40 mins, its fast when you get the hang of it, just like dot-to-dot :p

For those that have never heard of the Rossion Q1 before, it's pretty much a Noble M400 renamed for the USA market with some light tuning and a bodykit.

Wies Rst Cockpit

Audi TT Cockpit_Back

Countach Hood

M400 Hood_Back

Spyker C8 IK

Wait a minute, why did you delete the mod???

I guess he can't face some constructive criticsm.I think that we didn't mean anything bad by saying that mod needs working doors,windows and mirrors.I really don't understand why did he deleted link.I wanted to download it after he respond to my post,as I wanted to see is this final version,or he is going to try to fix it.Really childish move combat,you should give us back that link.

I think he's deleting all of his mods, which makes no sense. All his GameFront links are now dead......

There's no reason to quit modding entirely, you're making huge progress with each mod, just because they're not perfect is no reason to quit, especially considering that there's NEVER been a perfect TDU mod in the entire history of TDU modding. Plus you're actually willing to accept bug reports and you've got people willing to help you fix things, which is a HUGE step above the way things used to be around here. That alone gets you more real respect than other modders releasing mod after mod after mod and denying any bugs at all. You have what it takes to keep getting better, don't throw it out now.

For the "new" crowd of people that seem to be going around -repping modders just for releasing cars, your ability to + or - Rep needs to be removed, and you need to grow a pair and have the guts to leave your name.

I have a feeling I know who's doing it, and the so-called "old ways" of harassing other modders just because they're getting better and might take away your "fame" needs to end, you were never perfect in the first place.

what's with that childish whining here?

if it was a more conceitued modder who made that car i'm sure that nobody would even notice the non working and surely the thread would be filled with "ZOMG,LOVE THAT CAR,THANKS ALOT,LOVE YOU MAN,LOLOLOLOLOL"

you guys should be more supportive to new modders,not tear him down for silly things,to tell the truth,how many of you really open the doors of the car?or actually looks on the mirrors?

c'mon people

what's with that childish whining here?

if it was a more conceitued modder who made that car i'm sure that nobody would even notice the non working and surely the thread would be filled with "ZOMG,LOVE THAT CAR,THANKS ALOT,LOVE YOU MAN,LOLOLOLOLOL"

you guys should be more supportive to new modders,not tear him down for silly things,to tell the truth,how many of you really open the doors of the car?or actually looks on the mirrors?

c'mon people

Iv you see eny other bugs fell free 2 comment

He asked for the bug reports, that's the way it's actually supposed to be instead of floods of posts that are nothing more than lips puckered up to ginormous backsides. The endless fanboy floods are part of the problem in these situations, not part of the solution.

And I check every mod I test to put in the camera list for working mirrors, working doors and windows, working interior colors, working interior and exterior shadows, proper or at least acceptable tire width, even workable cameras & IK's because some cars are impossible. The more working functions the better.

IMHO anything that doesn't work like a stock TDU car should be listed as a bug instead of an "omitted feature" like other modders want them to be.

Those old unproductive ways finally have a chance to die out, let them die.

sure,cause working doors are indispensable for proper gaming,since ALL players sits for hours just opening and closing the cars doors right?give me a break,it's NOT bug report,it's negative critiscism,why nobody teared tool down when he made the stingray with fixed positions head lights? why almost nobody criticized tool's C5 with low res interior?(just for information,i'm just citing examples,not attacking tool in any way)

anyway,instead of saying "meh,your mod sucks,you don't have skills,bla bla bla" you guys should say "hey,nice mod,but lacks something here and there"

sorry about the huge text,but i can't hold that off

First time I see this car.

Anyway it looks very good, but too bad your mods still don`t have all features.

I think you are a great modder and that you are ready for next level of modding.

I wish you luck on your next mods...

thx alot inc but with no porper help it well take a bit longer to lrearn but i come so far alone i well fix that aswell its just a matter of time

the thing is i eva got realy help from eny one here all the other modders here on this site had a good teacher but nobody tryd to teach me how it works so i had too find all out by my self thats why it tok almost 1 year for 1 car