We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Promoted to Vorstand?

CLR-GTR

So yesterday I got a message while driving that the club hierachy has been updated. I thought a member left, or our president had left (I could imagine either would do so), so today I went to check out if it had appeared on the TDU Media.

I go to the house, go to TDU Media and look at the Club tab. Indeed, a new message! WHAT THE.... is the only way for me to summarize the message xD

It says, and I quote:

''We have the honor to inform you that you have been promoted in your club.

You are now Vorstand.

Visit the club to learn about your new responsibilities!

Congratulations.''

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l263/CLR-GTR/Random/th_2011-04-22_00001.jpg

Next to the message is a picture, which is a blue almost damaged-ish styled version of TDU2's K-O-skull. I know for sure we don't have that image as our club symbol or anything so I don't know what to think of that one.

Also, I went to our club, to find out what happened. Guess what: no new rank (still Executive), nothing changed in the Member list, nothing in the Club History, and at first sight no new functionalities for me.

What's even more odd is that Vorstand sounds like a german word, I'm dutch, and our president is dutch too. We don't even have german members in there.

I searched on the internet and only got results leading to a very very random made combination of german clubs and the word ''vorstand'' in any way it can be used. On the TDU2.com forum a search gave 0, so I started this matter over there too and saw one other person also had this message...

Anybody who also got this message or knows more about it?

In the TDU2 clubs, "Vorstand" is the german word for "Executive". Have no idea why it is sent to you in German, though.

Anyway, i often get "delayed" messages form my club. Get promoted or demoted and receive the corresponding message sometimes hours or even days later. Might be the same in your case.

Don't know, it has been a few weeks ago I got promoted to Executive and from that I got a proper message back then. So to me it stays a mystery why I got this message with that german Vorstand in it.

Is the image of the K.O. skull also normal? I think I saw one club today which had a red version of it as image, could it be that the game made a mistake to who the message had to be sent?