We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUcK at tdu2.com :D

Fear Deer

Hey there, i just found out that at tdu2.com if you go to the Community Tab, you will find a tab called something like Fansite: TDU Central

Click that link to be taken to an epic forum...whish i had an account there..but its only for ducks :oook:

Anyways

i bear the good news...:evil: all hail!

;413713']What was that?

-Leadfoot

+1

I'd like to know also. Just a description, not a demonstration. :lol:

-----

To remain with the topictitle, what happened last few days? I couldn't get on the forums since 29th I think.

Did the tornadoes wrecked a USA server or something?

Quote Mellors: "It was just unlucky that a script got stuck on the server and kept repeating itself in an infinite loop which eventually crashed the server just hours after Diablo had left."

I don't know anything about that script, so that's all I know about that. :cheeky:

Thread here

Too late. Set up the redirection check - you know we all want you to. ;)

Yes, do that. That way this forum can be even more dead than it currently is.

The more people the merrier tbh, tdu2 forums may be crap but atleast they have life. Barely detectable life, but it's there.

They have atleast one new thread per day, where the subject matter is TDU2. This forum? Once in a blue moon, and you spend most of your time discussing the same crap with the same people, so you never learn any new perspectives on something.

Yes, do that. That way this forum can be even more dead than it currently is.

The more people the merrier tbh, tdu2 forums may be crap but atleast they have life. Barely detectable life, but it's there.

They have atleast one new thread per day, where the subject matter is TDU2. This forum? Once in a blue moon, and you spend most of your time discussing the same crap with the same people, so you never learn any new perspectives on something.

Yes they certainly do have a new thread every day which usually in TDU2 Manners is a complain of some sort discussing how terrible the game is. Sorry but that forum is no-way better than this ;)