We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gumball3000 2011

Mb

Hi guys. :)

41112_10150095850789465_502609464_7180264_2113657_n.jpg

As some of you may know the Gumball3000 starts next week.

Anyone going? We're thinking about going to Calais and hooking up with them there, then drive with them to Paris. :thumbsup:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we go, it won't be with the 106 but with the Mondeo.

Navigation, cruise control, airco and radio... I need that when i drive 1000km in 1 day :lol:

Yeah you have a point, I ll try to go with him to at least France so I might see yah there :p

I'll be waiting for YouTube vids... :rolleyes: I've been punching myself since last year. I had a friend who was borrowing the (at the time) only Alpina B7 in the United States. If I'd asked him, I'm sure he would have gotten the owner to drive us over into NY (maybe Saratoga or something) to chase down some Gumballers. :(

-Leadfoot

;414057']I'll be waiting for YouTube vids... :rolleyes: I've been punching myself since last year. I had a friend who was borrowing the (at the time) only Alpina B7 in the United States. If I'd asked him, I'm sure he would have gotten the owner to drive us over into NY (maybe Saratoga or something) to chase down some Gumballers. :(

-Leadfoot

About Alpina,however I have missed a full day in a (read this carefully) Mansory Panamera Limited Edition!I know the guy,he is driving golden R8 and I talked to him just to find out that he know my father.He wanted me to drive Mansory while he and his are operating in r8 and novitec rosso cali to king of europe drift competition as there was some show for modified rides there and he wanted to show his,which he did at the end.Without me.You want to know what I did in that time?I worked in my garden.I decided to leave a go in that beast for another chance and went to make some fence.However there is not going to be another chance as he moved to Germany.I will upload a pic of Mansory later.See,you are not the only one who made that mistake...Man,690 horses swapped for some wood and metal...I should commit suicide...

I have missed a full day in a (read this carefully) Mansory Panamera Limited Edition!

I know I should commit suicide...

Absolutely....neh i was joking, but you missed a once in a life chance i think

Cheers from argentina!

Mauricio

;414057']I'll be waiting for YouTube vids... :rolleyes: I've been punching myself since last year. I had a friend who was borrowing the (at the time) only Alpina B7 in the United States. If I'd asked him, I'm sure he would have gotten the owner to drive us over into NY (maybe Saratoga or something) to chase down some Gumballers. :(

-Leadfoot

It's in America again next year :p

I loved it last year, especially when they came to Canada, but our cops and idiotic residents ruined it, one lady complained that a GT3 RS was "endangering" her and her kid when it was doing donuts in the parking lot, so she complained to the cops after and the driver was arrested, the best part was that the lady never even made an effort to move.. she just stood there.. so I don't think they'll be back for awhile:( I'll post a few as well.

4810638981_87069b1422_z.jpg

Dude Look At That by Mac K Photography, on Flickr

4811264692_3f497b8f2c_z.jpg

When Two Forces Combine by Mac K Photography, on Flickr

4896043831_d8e3e961e0_z.jpg

As The Crowd Gathers by Mac K Photography, on Flickr

4906193749_538d9e8b83_z.jpg

Gold and Glorious by Mac K Photography, on Flickr

5146591098_be69227014_z.jpg

560 Bull Power by Mac K Photography, on Flickr

Got everything sorted for Thursday.

We're having 3 Go Pro HDs mounted on the car, footage is going to be sent to the Gumball crew and they might use it in official videos. Should be good.

1100km in one day/night. Yes, we're crazy :lol: