We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GRIP Magazine

Ken

Count me in. :P i'll do something, I dunno, im a kinda good writer, you all have seen my photos i guess, whatever you want i'll try and do.

EDIT: for at least the first issue, but subject to change at any time at my own disgression, can I have my own 'jdm reviews/builds' section? Either my own, or people submitting cars to me to review etc? for something different, and I have a pure and real passion for pretty much anything jdm.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in. :P i'll do something, I dunno, im a kinda good writer, you all have seen my photos i guess, whatever you want i'll try and do.

EDIT: for at least the first issue, but subject to change at any time at my own disgression, can I have my own 'jdm reviews/builds' section? Either my own, or people submitting cars to me to review etc? for something different, and I have a pure and real passion for pretty much anything jdm.

Do as you please, as long as it's primarily GT5 Related. ;)

K, um... anyone who wants THEIR car reviewed (any car- and will be reviewed in many aspects, not just track times etc), drop me a pm and we'll organize an exchange- do not worry, you wont lose your car, im not like that and i wouldnt ruin my fairly good reputation by stealing your car publicly...

In the meantime i'll get to reviewing something, nissan gtr or something... XD

I was trying to get hold of DJdan as he said he was going to do c63 vs M3 so I was wondering if he wanted me to jump in the M3 then swap... top gear style buy no reply :(

I'm thinking of doing a Mustang vs Challenger vs Camero (through the ages) and swap cars (could be done with 3 people) then we give an opinion of each...

We would all need untuned versions

PM me if your interested, my PSN is xcodfather94x

I was trying to get hold of DJdan as he said he was going to do c63 vs M3 so I was wondering if he wanted me to jump in the M3 then swap... top gear style buy no reply :(

I'm thinking of doing a Mustang vs Challenger vs Camero (through the ages) and swap cars (could be done with 3 people) then we give an opinion of each...

We would all need untuned versions

PM me if your interested, my PSN is xcodfather94x

whoops sorry for the late reply here

that's be great!!! i have three BMW M3's though in what style would you like to see because i got a stock M3 a BMW M3 GTS with 450BHP and a Fully tuned BMW M3 with almost 575BHP.

so its like you want to have a stock BMW vs Merc challenge or have it with slight performance packs on it or with serious extra power?

let me know ;)

I have all premium BMWs and Mercs (x2 (i bought the extra ones last night and tuned them))

I also have a couple of standard models (race one and 2002 style)

i have some ideas on how to do this though.

i expect to be online at around 11pm ~ midnight tonight will you be on around then?

we can have a E46 vs. E92 comparison and then have the BMW Vs. Merc afterwards

and maybe do a F430 vs. Gallardo test :mhmm:

...what do you mean? If so, how does that work? I'd still need to be psn friends with the other user, yeah?

Yeah, if I set a car to online, we have to be friends, then in GT5 you go to GT Life - then one of those Community pages - select me, and it shows my shared cars and drivers. A patch enabled you to borrow them.

Hmm what timezone? ill be on in about 5mins

Edit: im on now and Ken would you like a website for the magazine where we can upload PDF's I can whip one up within an hour if you want... and its FREE!!

i was talking about GMT time i live in holland which is one hour ahead of the UK

oh right not sure ill be able to get on that late as im going out... can you get on now?

no i need to go to work now since i own a store similar to Blockbuster

so i usually play in the night unless i find a way to get someone to work for me :hmmm: