We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

iLLusion: BMW M3 E30 Car Pack with 10 different versions + LL-edition!

iLLusion

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I agree it would be a cool thing to drive, I'm affraid I won't be able to make that car. You see, there just isn't any 3D model of that car in any game, and I don't have any special powers to be able to convert it just from couple of pics. :) I'm glad you are at least enjoying M3 version(s). ;)

@wagnerpsc

Great rims, thanks for releasing them. :)

Doesn´t matter I just thougt that anybody made a BMW 325ix e30 out from a BMW M3 e30, because this are the same cars, the M3 just has a Bodykit and the 325ix has just a small plastik Spoiler and a small plastik Bodykit on the sills and on the wheel arches.

And the Interiour are the same as the Interiour in the M3 because all 325ix e30 have the M-Design just like the M3.

The Rims are nearly the same as the Rims from the M3, there are just smaller (15" Rims from BBS for BMW)

because in real live I drive a BMW 325ix e30 (1989) in white.

And I think this car is cooler than M3 and the 325ix has a bigger engine (6 cylinder 2,5 ltr 171PS and 4WD in the 325ix and 4 cylinder 2,3 ltr 195-215PS in the M3 )

But I only said that this are nearly the same cars, because I wanted to say this, it shouldn´t be a order that says you that you should make the car, because it similar to the M3.

Sorry if you thougt that it is a command to you iLLusion.

this guy from Sarajevo became King of the TDU 1 a long time ago,everything that he did,never needed to comment in bad way...his work is very recognizable first time you look...

in my absence during past few weeks,you finish stage2 of this legendary car,Congratulation mate:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I never said that the M3 e30 is looking bad, this car looks beautiful.

I wanted to buy a M3 or a 325ix and I bought the 325ix for 2,500€ ( M3 kosted 4000€ ), because the 325ix looks really better.

AND I NEVER SAID THAT iLLusion MAKES BAD MODS, BECAUSE HE MAKES ONE OF THE BEST MODS FOR TDU I only want to drive the 325ix and not the M3, but iLLusion said that he can´t make it for me and so i drive the M3 or the Eleanor v2.1

the BMW e36 series and the newer e46, .... e90 .... are looking bad , if you see a BMW 325ix e30

And the engine sound is also better than from the newer ones.

[mod edit:] Don't double post, use the Edit button instead.

Thanks mate, but while I did convert this car, we can't forget the rest of the team and hard work they've put into making this top notch mod. It wouldn't be the same without them. ;)

@Schmidei

Don't worry, I understand you perfectly. You have that car in real life and would like to drive a virtual one in TDU too, you are not the only one I suppose. A lot of us would like to do exactly the same. But... when life give you lemons, you make lemonade. You'll have to settle with next best thing, in this case regular M3, just paint it white. :p

I installed the 1.68B patch, the unlimited megacarpack and the magicmap. Also I used the TDU Registery Fixer but the mod doens't seem to work.

After the installation, I start the game and the game crashes with a black screen after the game loading logo's, before menu I get a black screen. And a fault message.

If I uninstall the mod, the game work well, Does someone have a solution for this?

Thx

EDIT: the other cars I imported did work

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...