We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 Racing League *Car list up/sign up*

Paladin Skylark

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'd gladly join, if that didn't fall directly in the time-slot of where I'm in class (being in America and all.) Sounds like a fun idea, though, and should the second season take place in a different timeslot, I'd be more than happy to participate.

I shall more than consider your request! What time works for you in Season 2 mate?

Different time would make participation way easier for me too, racing during nights isn't too easy for me as my parents are usually asleep and don't like the fact that I'm up all night (especially if I make any noise :lol:). About 19:00 GMT or a few hours earlier would work the best for me :p

Different time would make participation way easier for me too, racing during nights isn't too easy for me as my parents are usually asleep and don't like the fact that I'm up all night (especially if I make any noise :lol:). About 19:00 GMT or a few hours earlier would work the best for me :p

I'll see what I can do for Season 2 :)

Race in 6 hours and 30 minutes! Make sure you have the RIGHT GT for me on your list: Skylark Gaming

Then at the right time, just join me - or ask for an invite.

will be able to do some practice laps or something, or do we jumo in to the race right away

also can you connect a blu-tooth headet to a Xbox 360?

As for what time works for me, I'd say on the same day of the week you're holding it now (Friday), just a bit earlier, maybe a couple of hours if possible. This being a primarily European-populated site though, I don't expect to be specifically catered to, being that the vast majority of this league's participants are perfectly set for the existing time. So, if people want this time to remain, I shall not feel left out, lol.

Time could be a little earlyer admittidly, bit at 11Pm means that if i come home early from a night out...I can play!(I can drive well while tipsy, so don't worry!:D)

On the race, was very good! Very Close as well!

I'm half way into having a full paint-job on my MR tonight! Been making Sponsors for my car! :D

Also, for the sign up list on the first post, may want to update my name so people don't get confused!