We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 Racing League *Car list up/sign up*

Paladin Skylark

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I figured I had to add it just in case - this is supposed to be like real racing, so no horsing around! :cheeky:

wait i thought this was supposed to be a tag game and i could take my hummer?

:hide:

:jk:

I should be able to take part, cant say i'd be there every sunday though(1 PM being middle of the day and all), but think of it that my team can't afford all the travel costs?:lol:

I think I'll up-tune the MR2 for R3 class! See how well It'll do with mor power and grippy rubber!:twisted:

I should be able to take part, cant say i'd be there every sunday though(1 PM being middle of the day and all), but think of it that my team can't afford all the travel costs?:lol:

I think I'll up-tune the MR2 for R3 class! See how well It'll do with mor power and grippy rubber!:twisted:

An AI will replace you for a few of those races you are gone. :) You are signed up.

It's response time.

Cheers! :D

Still havent found a car I can get to R740 and like the feel of it, but ill make it!

Cheers and good luck!

How good are the AI? You could have one stand in for me for every race as long as they're not rubbish :p

The AI will be on professional. They cannot sub for you every race though.

LOL well if the ai would be set on profesional, then they would be almost competitive, but not really.

^ this.

Looks very promising.

What about the last race @ Nürburgring Full? I'll try to see if i can build a car that match the required specs.

It's the GP. Full Circuit.

I think its the GP circuit. As for me, my car is all set up, unlike my schedule. Just some fine tuning to eliminate the wheelspin in 3rd gear and I'm ready

Good news!

i haven't got a single idea what car to use/tune, but there's plenty of time left though :)

Plenty of time indeed! The opportunities are pretty much endless, I made 10 different race cars until I found one I liked.

Looks pretty good. Be afraid of my #10 Monster Energy, DC Shoes BMW M3 E36. When finely tuned (which it isnt close to yet) it could be a force to be reckoned with (I hope)

the m3 is a fine car, but a bit heavy wouldn't it?

edit: considering i can't get faster then clarence's 1:45 @ the alps, im trying to tune the rossion q1 now.

Answer time again!!

my number is 83.

be scared, this is a mean little machine!!!

Bahahaha - doesn't look like much! :p

Looks pretty good. Be afraid of my #10 Monster Energy, DC Shoes BMW M3 E36. When finely tuned (which it isnt close to yet) it could be a force to be reckoned with (I hope)

I'll add your car and number.

the m3 is a fine car, but a bit heavy wouldn't it?

edit: considering i can't get faster then clarence's 1:45 @ the alps, im trying to tune the rossion q1 now.

The 1:45 isn't as fast as I can go by the way. I'd say I could pull off a really slow 1:43.