We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 Racing League *Car list up/sign up*

Paladin Skylark

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well. that was horible.

i mean, my driving was. I think i need another car lol, it does pretty good round the corners, but on any straight i keep losing lol. also it is imposible to recover from a little ''slip''. (sorry clarence, ill still use the car round corner tracks, dunno if it is even legal to change car? lol)

or i guess ill adjust it a bit to be faster on the straigths. i think ill do the last thing..

So yeah, 2 things I want to say:

1) Increase the finishing time. I had no chance of finishing in 30 seconds after being rammed by the AI several times, which brings me to...

2) NEVER use AI again. They treat you like thin air, I spun around twice trying to overtake the AI racer. As long as AI is involved, I refuse to race any more.

Otherwise it was fun I guess.

Cheers. If anyone wants to save the reply ;-)

I did lol. ill upload it.

i think we came to the conclusion that we won't use ai again, it finished 5th for you, but because it did not take a pitstop, it finished last :cheeky:

so basicaly, next time somebody doesn't show up, then they will get 0 points, but wait for clarence to make this official.

2) NEVER use AI again. They treat you like thin air, I spun around twice trying to overtake the AI racer. As long as AI is involved, I refuse to race any more.

Time to practice how avoid monkey drivers? The problem is not the AI, they are a computer and will always do something predictable...

Time to practice how avoid monkey drivers? The problem is not the AI, they are a computer and will always do something predictable...

in forza 4, we have addaptive AI, wich means, they addapt to your driving style. wether that counts for online too, i don't think so.

Oh great. I made a nice race report but then the servers got an overload when i posted it, now my post is gone.

Was a pretty good race. My car sucked so i need to fix that. The understeer is a pain in the ass. Tires get way to hot for some reason.

AI isn't paying attention to where you are, i'm sure i scared the crap out of everybody in lap 1 when i was trying to regain control of my car on the downhill part.

The track itself isn't that bad. I miss all the apexes, i'm more of a racetrack guy.

Oh, and i did a pitstop. Heard you guys wondering if me and pyrre did. I did mine in lap 4 or 5. Can't wait till next race, should be good. :)

Will fix my headset so i can talk with you guys :p

We'll see how the Viper works out on other tracks. It's not to good in slow turns.

I hope i can make it on the Nordschleife race. Have a party (HardBass) which lasts till 7am, then i still have to get home. Not sure if i'm awake at 2 :lol:

Sorry I havent been on lately, Was planning on making it here today but my mates car decided the wipers diddent want to work when we were halfway to town(and its raining hard here), then She refused to drive because of it, then her dad told her I was to drive it back! (uninsured :eek: ).

I'll make it next week I'm hoping, Im ment to be going to the Autosport show next weekend so can't count on it being a definitely! (It is around 800 miles one way).

I'm keeping my car a secret still:cheeky: But Number is 17, and the team name "Pinkie pie's Equestria Racing Squad" or "PPERS. I'm just useing the same paintjob i used last time, as I like it since I made 100% of it!:cheeky:

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Forza%20Fotos/th_FiMMRS1.jpg

Think that but on another car!

As i said, really sorry I could't make it today!:sulk:

in forza 4, we have addaptive AI, wich means, they addapt to your driving style. wether that counts for online too, i don't think so.

Milli, you'd understand if you would have played it. My overtaking opportunities were few and far between and on every single time the AI crashed into me, I spun twice because of it. I finally got past it by ramming it full speed into a wall and going past it :rolleyes:

Learn your racing style will not make them crash, unless the AI is very dumb and races dirty, like most of the noobs on internet. If it is that what happens, what a stupid fail... One thing is the AI not see you, other thing is it throw the car on you and ram by porpouse...

I need to revaluate my position in this championship. I'm not really sure that getting up at 5 in the morning for me is well worth it. I already know for a fact next week is unavailable because of family commitments. I will come to a decision as soon as possible and will let you know of my decision.

Learn your racing style will not make them crash, unless the AI is very dumb and races dirty, like most of the noobs on internet. If it is that what happens, what a stupid fail... One thing is the AI not see you, other thing is it throw the car on you and ram by porpouse...

The AI will turn in even if you're ahead of it on the inside racing line, it won't care if you're there. A human would give room there but the AI decides to drive like Hamilton.

Please, let's end this now.