We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza 4 Racing League *Car list up/sign up*

Paladin Skylark

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gents.....

I've viewed the replay, I pitted but it didn't stop me properly in a pit space ( the car jumps ) so my pit stop time from entrance to exit was 15 seconds. From what I've seen of other stops the average is 25 seconds, so I gained 10 seconds over all (won by 25 seconds).

Just want to be transparent..... Hell it's the nature of the job so I thought I'd go public ASAP lol

Best,

Ps, Skylark.... Same happened to you.....didn't stop you, you had a 13 sec stop, oops.

Gents.....

I've viewed the replay, I pitted but it didn't stop me properly in a pit space ( the car jumps ) so my pit stop time from entrance to exit was 15 seconds. From what I've seen of other stops the average is 25 seconds, so I gained 10 seconds over all (won by 25 seconds).

Just want to be transparent..... Hell it's the nature of the job so I thought I'd go public ASAP lol

Best,

Ps, Skylark.... Same happened to you.....didn't stop you, you had a 13 sec stop, oops.

Yeah, I'll be fixing this. No tracks with short pit stalls anymore, it's required to STOP, I noticed I didn't either - which is why I'm making my point here.

Rules for pitstops have been changed, read them - failure to comply will result in loss of points. Standings posted as well.

Problem with Maple Valley is your pit entry speed. If you have the first box and you fly in there with 200km/h the game doesn't slow you down fast enough so you fly past your pitbox.

You have to slow down yourself on MV.

Problem with Maple Valley is your pit entry speed. If you have the first box and you fly in there with 200km/h the game doesn't slow you down fast enough so you fly past your pitbox.

You have to slow down yourself on MV.

Yes indeedy, it's the same really on any track with short pits. So the rules have been changed to make competition more fair.

Gents.....

The fact that there was the extra 15 seconds between us was because I slowed down bigtime after you said that you had done your pitstop as I knew I had no chances of winning anymore.

Sorry everyone for being an extreme pain in the arse today in the race and during the playtime, I've just been really stressed and tired lately and everything's felt pretty much like crap to me lol.

Sorry if you're uptight with me fella, I was just being honest...... I didnt knowing do any wrong hence why I went public straight away on realising.

BUT on the other hand, I am very sure from watching the race I dare say it was going to be my day, hell I took the last 4 laps easy with the last lap my fastest to keep concentration as I didn't want to do a Senna (Monaco '88).

I enjoy racing with you guys as you've all got your own way of racing and going about your set-ups. I love to telemetry watch and see where gains and losses are made.

On a final note, I'm working the next couple of Sundays guys so I'm 50/50 for attendance.

Sorry everyone for being an extreme pain in the arse today in the race and during the playtime, I've just been really stressed and tired lately and everything's felt pretty much like crap to me lol.

I think we all know how you feel and it's fine. You're second in standings mate.

On a final note, I'm working the next couple of Sundays guys so I'm 50/50 for attendance.

No worries.

Season 3 Info will be released after Camino next Sunday.