We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCk Star in a reasonably priced car - Round 1

superhyper

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This. Seriously, I want someone else to enter...

alright, ill search my time, but i do not have any ways to prove this, as i dont feel like searching for my usb cable to connect my phone, but it isnt needed because i aiint fighting for p1.

forza4live: (clean lap of course)= 1:47:190 automatic transmission :D i dont have a wheel YET but when i get one i will use manual

also, my time was from a complete stop. was yours too clarence? it was fastttt

I recommend allow only ABS. Not sure, but i guess the brakes would lock very easily without them.

About the lack of the interest in this friendly competition, but anyone remember this same thread but on GT5? It only lasted 3 weeks, because nobody really wanted to post their times, even lots of people playing the game.

People try, if they are not the best, they don't post... nobody cares about competition and fun, people only care about winning. Which is sad, because when you are having fun while competing with friends, you are already winning.

Give cars? I have waited months to recieve my 8C... :lol:

Thing is, before anyone say, i am not hating on the game, but i am aiming at people who only cares and join things only if they win. I hope people show some sport spirit and don't let this die, because it is fun, was fun in GT5, and now it's dead. :´(

About the lack of the interest in this friendly competition, but anyone remember this same thread but on GT5? It only lasted 3 weeks, because nobody really wanted to post their times, even lots of people playing the game.

People try, if they are not the best, they don't post... nobody cares about competition and fun, people only care about winning. Which is sad, because when you are having fun while competing with friends, you are already winning.

I agree with this, who CARES who wins and looses? Just post a time guys, c'mon.