We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

P&C Car Reviews *2013 Ford Focus*

Hello everybody! Pr0ph3cy and I being as close as we are decided to have a united thread for our group photoshoots, and our car reviews!

This will provide a singular location for all of our combined efforts, whilst still maintaining our own separate threads for when we aren't playing Forza together.(which will be about 10% of the time *insert laughter here*)

If you'd like a car to be reviewed by us, feel free to leave suggestions below - we'll comprise a list, and review the cars as quickly and as thoroughly as we can.

If you'd like to see certain cars in a photoshoot, feel free to do the same, and we shall get on it as soon as we can!

Obviously if we get flooded with requests we can only process so many at a time - if we get NO requests, then you are all horrible people and you shall make us both cry; and nobody wants to see that.

Sincerely,

Pr0ph3cy and Clarence.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see the TVR Sagaris reviewed+photoshooted, if you want to keep mine feel free to. Also if there are any cars neither of you have, simply ask me as I have about $12,000,000 of cars and am happy to loan them out. I would give you a sample list of cars you two may be interested in, however it will be quite long. I can send you a PM of my most viable cars if you wish.

We shall be on the Veyron Agera shoot later today (Aussie time), and thats very generous of you Llama, i'll keep that in mind ;) If I could upload pictures i'd be doing a Sagaris write up right now, but i'm kinda relying on Red to get my pictures up for the moment... Damn bandwidth.

Well, we've driven and photographed (or i have anyway) the Agera and Veyron, I shall get to a review of the Agera later, and hopefully Skylark can help me get the pictures up. I'll happily pit the 458 against the FF, as i'd rather that to the Sagaris XD (So in other words, your testing the Sagaris Devin lol)

Sorry for double post, but here we are, my first review! (for Forza anyways...)

The Ferrari Four Four. Ugly as sin. A very confused beast. It is pretty much all brand new. It is powered by a brand new 6.3 Litre V12 engine- thats the largest capacity engine they've ever made. Another first is that its all wheel drive. Ferrari have developed a new all wheel drive system that is 50% lighter than any other.

I dont think that many people can disagree with me on this. The 458 Italia's lights work on that particular car. Even more stretched out ones on this monstrosity, with that ridiculously evil grin just looks... Ridiculous. The breadvan/shooting brake bodystyle should have been forgotten, but for some reason Ferrari must have liked the Spada Cadronca and remembered their 250 GTO Drogo's and thought 'we have to redo that'. The Comentadore must be rolling in his grave...

It doesnt get any better to drive, either. Its very hard to predict- It plows through the corner when you dont want it to, and it kicks the back end out when you do want understeer. It isnt as fast as the 599 GTO, nor does it sound as good. We then tested it against the 458 Italia, to much the same result.

I cant recommend that anyone should buy this thing. It is a mistake.

Do many of you have the old Gallardo Superleggera and 430 Scuderia? Long story, but I just started a new game on my old profile and got them, so if anyone wants a write up on them i'll give it a go.

i dont, but please share them in the club!

Agera review- lots of pictures!

Honestly, I dont enjoy double posting, but sometimes i'm left with no choice.

Technology V Purity

6276157729_81d18fea78_z.jpg

Every supercar and hypercar to come along now-a-days is compared to the almighty Veyron. This match up is between it and the completely insane Koenigsegg Agera.

While the Veyron, as everyone knows, throws out some insane numbers, the Agera hurls some at you that are even harder to comprehend. 5 Litre V8. Twin Turbocharged. 927 Horsepower and 1100 Newton Metres of Torque. Those arent typo's, either. So basically what you have is the veyron, watered down a little, but only half the engine and half the turbo's. Insane right? Add that to the fact that it only weighs 1435 Kilograms and you have yourself a recipe for lunacy on wheels.

6276673342_e7d03b3646_z.jpg

The obvious... downside, I guess, to all that power only driving the rear wheels, is that things get a little slippery. All the time. While it does have a rear spoiler, its not big enough.

6276151987_7c699116b0_z.jpg

With good and consistant throttle control, it CAN be driven somewhat sensibly, but it is not easy. Although, its incredibly fun to just powerslide it around. Given a good straight and a good exit to the turn that came before it, this will eat the Veyron in a straight line. Its the corners that are its biggest issue. The Veyron can brake later, due to its air brake, and also the AWD system.

6276164811_a0d99ec978_z.jpg

6276168659_fa505ff517_z.jpg

Braking much earlier here, as you can see

6276689988_b430dbe187_z.jpg

The ridiculously awesome air brake of the Veyron

In conclusion, I'd have the Agera over the Veyron, as its just more fun to drive. The Veyron feels very controlled and civilized, where the Agera is like one of those mad rollercoaster's that should have been banned.

6276156347_511f5d8c86_z.jpg

Click here for full set

"No Mr. Bond - I expect you to DRIVE"

6277496715_a7b989a629_z.jpg

James Bond finds himself in another predicament in this remake of the opening sequence from Quantum of Solace.

6277497437_e5a62bbd27_z.jpg

6277497865_25bc95a431_z.jpg

6278020232_776fb25aec_z.jpg

At this point, the henchman becomes very angry - and ramps up the efforts to murder Mr. Bond.

6277498919_09cfe25baa_z.jpg

6278021018_468c8f65d5_z.jpg

One last attempt to finish Bond off.

6277500107_0bef59d278_z.jpg

But James always wins...

6278022088_e86c468a78_z.jpg

Full Set here, please take a look - there isn't a bad shot in them in my humble opinion!