We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCk Fujimi Cruise...?

superhyper

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone always gets left out though!

Someone always can't make it!

Someone always live in the wrong time zone.

Someone always has extenuating circumstances.

But the world doesn't revolve around anyone of us.

If the times don't work out for me this round, I'll miss out. But I'm not going cry about it, because I'm sure this will happen again sometime.

Can someone just make a decision and everyone else accept it because going round in circles doesn't help...ever.

:bunny:

Once a GMT is agreed I'll see if I can managed, but later in night suits me! But Can't promise times....The Pub can be hard to leave sometimes!:D

Saturday is a Mopar show (Dodge, Chrysler, etc) and Sunday is the 'All Japan Day', so :D

Looks Like I know my car for both days! Do Pontiac come under the Mopar brand?(I'm useless with US cars and whats tied with what). If i can make Sunday, Never guess what Japanese car I'll be taking...

Okay guys, the time is now decided, it's gonna be 3PM GMT on sunday so that's pretty much right after the F1 race. Don't worry if you won't make it, I'm already thinking about making another one later this month and for that I'm trying to ask everyone and decide a better time so that you far-away guys can make it too.

Though if almost nobody can make it at this time, I'll change it.

Nope. Pontiac was under GM and Mopar is under Chrysler. Chrysler doesn't use the Mopar much these days, most everything performance-oriented they make is under the SRT badge.

I just remembered How stupid it was of me to ask that! As The Pontiac Firebirds were just re-styled Camaros! lol

But I'm going to bend the rules so much its allowed for the MoPar Cruze....Abrath 500!

How? Well at SEMA show this year & last, they have had 500's on despley! :D

I think I can beat your Fiat. I'm going to take a Volvo S60 T6 (2011 model of course) because Volvo owns Renault, and Renault-Nissan has announced a partnership with Daimler AG, who owns Chrysler and therefore SRT and Mopar. Loopholes like a :boss:.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Other%20stuff/feel-like-a-sir-template.jpg

But there is a flaw! The 500 has at least been touched by the 'MoPar underground' range, where's Volvo, Reno-Nissan and other related manufactures haven't been touched!:D

In my defense, the Abrath is still a basic Fiat 500(Albut, like RUF in a way its not what it was originally). Planning on giving it the paintjob from one of the showcars!

Slightly more on topic! The time is 3PM GTM? I should be able to manage it!:D