We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCk Fujimi Cruise...?

superhyper

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like the insinuated flaming here guys. Classy.

Anyway, I've been unable to get on the forums for the past day... So I was not aware of all the extra rules to make the cruise more fun!?

So sorry for that.

But next time do everyone a favour and put your mics on so we can all communicate.

That way all these little rules and plans can be clarified!

Then all this pathetic bitching doesn't happen at the end.

Oh and Proph' I dropped out halfway through because we had a pipe burst in our garden sprinklers, so forgive me for not taking the time to type messages to all. Again mics are real helpful there. No need to be afraid of them.

Enjoyed the soccer and tag matches. They're always awesome fun.

Would love to have known it was a slow cruise with no overtaking. Then no one could call me an arse.

Like the insinuated flaming here guys. Classy.

Anyway, I've been unable to get on the forums for the past day... So I was not aware of all the extra rules to make the cruise more fun!?

So sorry for that.

But next time do everyone a favour and put your mics on so we can all communicate.

That way all these little rules and plans can be clarified!

Then all this pathetic bitching doesn't happen at the end.

Oh and Proph' I dropped out halfway through because we had a pipe burst in our garden sprinklers, so forgive me for not taking the time to type messages to all. Again mics are real helpful there. No need to be afraid of them.

Enjoyed the soccer and tag matches. They're always awesome fun.

ive lost my mic :( but in a week im ordering a new one :)

-rant-

I wasn't speaking of you when I said that, the person in question (hayabusa) was driving like a bit of an arse the whole race. Speeding most of the time, right side of the road most of the time, caused at least one accident that I couldn't brake enough to get out of, and had no way of getting around him.

I don't have a mic :(

But it was awesome fun! Although I forgot how big the Bull was at some points so sorry if you got caught up in there. :lol:

Also football was fun, even though my C1 ended up on it's roof in the first game. :eek:

I don't have a mic :(

But it was awesome fun! Although I forgot how big the Bull was at some points so sorry if you got caught up in there. :lol:

Also football was fun, even though my C1 ended up on it's roof in the first game. :eek:

soccer was fun indeed.

maybe we can do this again next week? same time same day?

ill have a new mic in 1,5-2 weeks, depends on when im ordering it and when it will be deliverd.

i hope i can be a part of it next time

seemed like it was a lot of fun

maybe this time either early in the morning or about midnight GMT time? :p

midnight gmt is cool, dunno about early morning. how early?

i think the time (3pm gmt) was pretty good, but for others i guess not