We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

December IGN Pack DLC Trailer

Flo

I can imagine that all of the decent cars will come when the Season Passes become invalid (i.e. after the 5th or 6th pack).

Its starting to look that way isn't it.

There are one or 2 good cars in this pack but none are keepers.

To me this just looks like a sneaky underhanded attempt by T10 to get good ign review

It's a major release, they didn't really need to kiss IGN's arse to get a 9 or 10/10. :cheeky: You do have a point though, this pack looks rather bad apart from a few cars.

I don't think they need to kiss the IGN arse either, which is why the branding on this pack confuses me. I can't see IGN sponsoring it either, because it can't bring much gain

... hence why I think its more of a 'pat on the back' for good reviews, etc.

If ign helped chose the cars, imo they did a pretty poor job. At least when Jalopnik was involved with the FM3 pack there was a huge voting process to decide which no doubt saw a ton of new traffic to their site.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

This pack is immense. For a start the 'scort. WHAT A CAR. I do not want to upgrade it, not even a little. It's a loon, you have to thrash it, take it miles into the redline, let the tail end get a bit free on the exit of corners. It's imprecise, unsophisticated and purely mechanical feeling, it's slow to get anything over 80mph and the body roll makes keeping that momentum a challenge. For some this may not be your thing but I love it, infact I love it so much I did a race with my trusty stock one (E201) representing Ford UK Vs The Ford Falcon XB (~D290) for Ford Aus Vs the Ford Mustang Mach 1 (~D310) around the nordshlieffe, and despite the 300bhp power disadvantage against the mustang, managed to win. (Check my storefront for the replay if you wish)

Like 'vette I was cynical about the SX4... until I did the monthly rivals challenge of the kaido hillclimb. Holy balls, I see now, the way you take corners in it is head altering. It'd be nice if there was a track a bit wider to use it on as you have to be painstakingly precise to not bin it on the narrow pass, but it is possible.

The 'rocco is fun, for FWD (Which IMO is dull as sin xD)

The stock alfa is a tiny bit uninspiring IMO, but I have plans to do something fun with it. Maybe driftage

This pack is immense. For a start the 'scort. WHAT A CAR. I do not want to upgrade it, not even a little. It's a loon, you have to thrash it, take it miles into the redline, let the tail end get a bit free on the exit of corners. It's imprecise, unsophisticated and purely mechanical feeling, it's slow to get anything over 80mph and the body roll makes keeping that momentum a challenge. For some this may not be your thing but I love it, infact I love it so much I did a race with my trusty stock one (E201) representing Ford UK Vs The Ford Falcon XB (~D290) for Ford Aus Vs the Ford Mustang Mach 1 (~D310) around the nordshlieffe, and despite the 300bhp power disadvantage against the mustang, managed to win. (Check my storefront for the replay if you wish)

Like 'vette I was cynical about the SX4... until I did the monthly rivals challenge of the kaido hillclimb. Holy balls, I see now, the way you take corners in it is head altering. It'd be nice if there was a track a bit wider to use it on as you have to be painstakingly precise to not bin it on the narrow pass, but it is possible.

The 'rocco is fun, for FWD (Which IMO is dull as sin xD)

The stock alfa is a tiny bit uninspiring IMO, but I have plans to do something fun with it. Maybe driftage

:nods:

i used all cars once, then did a few laps on fuijimi with the sx4, then got a drift tune :cheeese: for the raptor, then took the rx8 for a drift, then went on with the ford rs180 and since then i did not touch those cars :/