We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDUCk FM4 Playtime #4 - 11.12.

superhyper

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can expect me to not be there now. my cat decided it liked my PS3 better and knocked my XBOX off my table onto the ground and it shattered into little bits. have fun though, i'll try again in the New Year hopefully

:rofl2:

sorry to hear that mate, but how did your CAT managed to knock over your xbox? please dont tell me you had it upside down, like it is higher

:rofl2:

sorry to hear that mate, but how did your CAT managed to knock over your xbox? please dont tell me you had it upside down, like it is higher

i had it stood up near the edge of my table and i guess it decided to rub its nose on it. thankfully, i got an early Christmas gift from a friend of mine who let me have his XBOX. he never played it i guess so he got rid of it

i had it stood up near the edge of my table and i guess it decided to rub its nose on it. thankfully, i got an early Christmas gift from a friend of mine who let me have his XBOX. he never played it i guess so he got rid of it

wow, never ever set your xbox upside down, like it standing as a building, always lay it down, so that things like this don't happen, next time you won't have a friend who's giving you his xbox :lol:

so that means you are coming tomorow?

everybody else please confirm who is coming, i bet half of people who sign up are not going to be there again, last week we did have allot of people, i hope we are having that again this time

What timee?!!?!!?

3pm gmt, that would be 2 am in melbourne if im right...

I don't think that i'll there this week. :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the only people we are sure that will be there now are superhyper, llama and me :( also bleuchamp has a good chance that he is joining, ill gift him the plate since he does not know about it, also ill tell him that he has to pick a car from tdu1. driftking will probaly join later too.

im still debating between lambo murcielago, audi rs4 or maserati mc 12, so that would be rich (lambo), a maffia mob (rs4) or i would be a show off (mc12) :lol:

edit edit:

This one will most likely be the 2nd to last one this year, on 18.12. we're gonna have a christmas cruise and I don't there should be one during the holidays. :cool:

nooooo :( there should be one during the holidays, but maybe not on christmas, but we can play all the time in the holidays!!

I'm in for the first time, cheers flo :D

I'll try follow all the rules as this is new to me. so the car can't have any engine mods? didn't TDU1 have engine upgrades? lol

Oh well, lets have some fun :D

tdu1 had engine upgrades, but the chance that they are exactly the same are not big.

add me on xbox live! gt: forza4live